Song of the Long March

Ahhh, I can't believe it went on hiatus with that latest chapter.... T_T I hope Xia Da will be able to continue this story soon.

Easily one of my favorites. Princess Yongning is what a strong female protagonist should be. Hope it doesn't get discontinued.

This story was put on hiatus on March 2016. The author's contract with SUMMERZOO ended in Sept 2017 and she has since founded her own studio. Until she is able to get the rights back to Chang Ge Xing (and Zi Bu Yu)

Dex-chan lover
Flupser cut that copypasta a little short. The whole thing was "This story was put on hiatus on March 2016. The author's contract with SUMMERZOO ended in Sept 2017 and she has since founded her own studio. Until she is able to get the rights back to Chang Ge Xing (and Zi Bu Yu), she won't continue publishing it, but she has promised and reassured that it lives on somehow."

I wonder if one or both sides could have avoided this with a little compromise, or if one or both sides were just unwilling to budge and come to an understanding that would still benefit them both instead of leaving both hanging for years.

I'm literally crying right now. The story thus far has been really great. The character development made my heart feel good. Now I have to hope whether or not this will be finished just breaks my heart.

Xia Da is amazing it's so sad that they won't let her finish. I really love this story

I'M GOING TO KILL GOD. THIS WAS MY FAVORITE COMIC AND I WILL NEVER SEE IT FINISHED. I WILL KILL GOD AND TAKE HIS DIVINE THRONE, AND I WILL RE-IMAGINE A UNIVERSE IN WHICH THIS IS OFF HIATUS.

I still come back every now and then and get hurt but I will hope that this will be back

Even incomplete this will stay as my favourite manhua, i've enjoyed every chapter and have reread it 😭

It's a shame how transparent the reasoning for the cancellation of this series was, what with China throwing the Uyghur people in internment camps and seizing all of their land and shit. Can't have media that portrays their victims in a humanizing light

Reading that this manga got discontinued due to legal disputes makes me so sad.
This manga is a very enjoyable ride, great characters and depth, and now that we were seeing some kind of romance ....
I really wished to know how it would end..

Users who are viewing this thread