Song of the Sky Walkers (Long Strip) - Ch. 20 - A Dangerous Illusion

Dex-chan lover
Maybe he cried because he felt sad for his sister and then he was worried his friend died and was relieved.

i think qu chen cried because he is afraid of death, not towards himself, but towards those he loves, and with his sister in a desperate situation, especially near a demonic cultivator, he has quite a reaction to friends and family being taken away from him. he cried because he was afraid of this and yet relieved that qing shu was alive.

I love how the siblings learn things from each other. I hope that once they meet they'll have an even closer relationship as siblings and take over the world or something ahahaha

Double-page supporter
Probably because he was gonna experience the same things his sister experienced

Dex-chan lover
Aaww the boy twin is so sweet. Like he's on a journey to save his sister and here he is also crying over his current family
Sniff
Many thanks

I feel like it's going to be a long time before they meet... I love this manhua so much thanks for translating!

he had an illusion of his martial nephew die, which is probably why he is crying.

maybe the illusion shows your demons heart? and his is that he is afraid of those close to him dying?

and it's probably his only demon because he saw what happened to his sisters uncle?

Double-page supporter
Glad this story touched upon some ideas and concepts people seem to have when they have (ascension, enlightenment and immortality) mentioned.
I'm happy to see a different idea of it.

Users who are viewing this thread