Song of the Sky Walkers (Long Strip) - Ch. 29 - Attack on Bai Li Ji!

Thanks guys for updating us so regularly!! Was totally addicted to Chang ge Xing, but this is arguably turning out to look even more stunning!

@theilikepie : yeah he totally is. We were told he's turned cuckoo, so I guess that's why he looks so ragged.

Dex-chan lover
Ho? Trouble on the island. Trouble in the mainland. Trouble everywhere
Many thanks

How can this chapter be titled "Attack on Bai Li ji" when it was mostly about the war that nobody reading cares about. Disappointing

Guysss chill you won't be disappointed at the next chapter cause A-ting will definitely fight Bai-li ji...

Thank you for updating!!!

Can someone spoil when the twins will meet each other please? Thank you in advance.

if the emperor dies and the twins take over I will feel immensely satisfied. can’t wait to see my power duo.

Also for what this chapter is named, they really got me scrolling for that “attack on Bai Li Ji!” like a clown. hoodwinked. flat out deceived.

Thanks for the rapid fire updates! Can’t wait to see A-Ting face off with Bai Li Ji.

@Yuraine the raws are only up till chapter 35 right now
and I just glanced through them because I didn’t really wanna spoil myself but from what I can see they haven’t met yet so we’ll have to wait past chap 35.

Took me too long to realize the princess is right under the emperor's nose and the elderly woman's her grandma.

Users who are viewing this thread