Sonna Kazoku nara Sutechaeba? - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
If the next chapter doesn't start with that Teachers Face in his Fist imma be mad 👺

Maybe ask his Wife, if literally placing a tape on the floor to exclude him of the family entirely, or mentally abusing him for years isn't a sad life, that sorry excuse of a teacher <_< Correct me if I'm wrong, but that guy seems to be thinking with his crotch in my eyes

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You cannot be serious, Okino there's absolutely no way you're gonna assume he's the issue here, this man is a literal victim of her abuse.......you literally heard the shit she said when you first started talking to her, if that doesn't scream "I'm abusive" then you're severely lacking common sense

Dex-chan lover
If the next chapter doesn't start with that Teachers Face in his Fist imma be mad 👺

Maybe ask his Wife, if literally placing a tape on the floor to exclude it of the family entirely, or mentally abusing him for years isn't a sad life, that sorry excuse of a teacher <_< Correct me if I'm wrong, but that guy seems to be thinking with his crotch in my eyes
He'll probably apologize to the teacher or some other nonsense like that...

Aggregator gang
bro this is fucking ticking me ffs. go fuck yourself Ogino. ffs do more communication and don't shut each other down ah my brain holy shit I think i got autism too now that she said it.

Dex-chan lover
I want to have faith that the teacher asked that as like a probe to see his reaction. Dude has been really on point with most of the stuff he says/thinks so its hard for me to just jump to he's a bad guy. Guess we'll see.

Dex-chan lover
As much as it would be satisfying to see the teacher get properly put in his place...I do worry that the story will use him as a vehicle to reconcile the parents. I don't see that as a satisfactory (or indeed, even effective) solution. :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread