Sonna Kazoku nara Sutechaeba? - Vol. 4 Ch. 27

Double-page supporter
Dont let me down now Ms. Maki. I have high hopes for you to be a decent human
She's already feeding into the mom's delusions.
"Whatever happens to a child, the person who is hurt first and foremost is always the mothers, right?" over, say, the kid themselves?
Unless that's just her knowingly saying what the mom would want to hear to learn more of the situation or to try and separate the mom and the male teacher - she's probably just going to embolden her and make the situation worse.

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn this dude turned into a full on creepazoid cartoon villain.

I think the author is gonna use this overly evil dude as a way to make the shitty mom have an easy out for her behavior.

Probably some cheesy shit like the family coming together to save the mom from Creep-sensei here.
as long as it doesn't go the route of wife getting upset at the husband and cheating

Dex-chan lover
Get fckd you creep. Mother fckr was sowing more tension than helping. Although that default to saying the moms importance/worry is higher is low key not great for that ladies mentality and distance from her husband

Dex-chan lover
Finally a competent teacher shows up to put this creeper in his place! Thanks for the release

Dex-chan lover
Yo Maki popping off right now. She's read Ogino like book; and he thought he was being slick.

Thank you for the translation (I don't dabble in live action adaptations, but I'll probably make an exception this time. This manga is so good that I'm curious as too what they'll do taking a live action approach).

Dex-chan lover
She's already feeding into the mom's delusions.
"Whatever happens to a child, the person who is hurt first and foremost is always the mothers, right?" over, say, the kid themselves?
Unless that's just her knowingly saying what the mom would want to hear to learn more of the situation or to try and separate the mom and the male teacher - she's probably just going to embolden her and make the situation worse.
I was hoping she was saying that kind of stuff just to get her trust and get in between the mom and the male teacher before he could go any further.

yeah about that....
Ok now you got me curious

Group Leader
LMAO a live adaptation from fucking nowhere!
My guess would be
lower row: Single mother, wife, dad, teacher.
upper row: hikaru, ichika, and who? (maybe its the trans kid from the future chapters)...
or not...
i'm really confused now :notlikethis:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread