Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 103

I have the impression that the author have completely destroyed the character of Marin just for some forced drama to prolonged the story.

Marin wasn't the type of struggle like this, she was most direct with her thought and emotion.

Bro this is so dogshit that I forgot these characters are like 15 or something, I was 15 when I started reading this and now I'm 20 yet, they still haven't progressed...like at all. We literally got 2 full pages of only text... Might as well read the light novel then. I hope my grand children get to see the summer festival arc where they both confess or something (not a spoiler, I'm just making this up)

I really hope it's not editors/puplishers forcing Fukuda in this direction.

Anyway, she (Fukuda) seems to have wholeheartedly embraced the "romcom clichés". So, unless we get a big surprise I can see things going this way:

1. Marin will tell herself she/her cosplays are distraction Wakana from his passion, so she will take "appropriate" actions (see him /talk about cosplay less).
2. Wakana will take the above point as Marin having gone "pro" and not "needing" him anymore.

So, I guess somewhere next year, things might go back to the way they were before.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, my favorite. Further distractions stop a necessary conversation from happening which serves to only further prolong the drama. Throw in a dash of introduction of (potential love rival? who the fuck cares?) and you get something I'm gradually getting tired of reading.
Capturegyty.png

Make them a fucking couple already.

If you are talking about non-chan? That's obviously going to happen because Marin is going to feel threatened by her and thinks she'll take goujou away from her not knowing about their past.

The problem people have is how little actually happens and for me how out of character Marin is acting for a while now
TBH it doesn't seem like anything happened at all. Just the discovering of Marin's love for Goujou, Goujou's anxiety over losing contact with her, and now culminating in this melodramatic series of chapters that will hopefully end this year.

Dex-chan lover
Bro this is so dogshit that I forgot these characters are like 15 or something, I was 15 when I started reading this and now I'm 20 yet, they still haven't progressed...like at all. We literally got 2 full pages of only text... Might as well read the light novel then. I hope my grand children get to see the summer festival arc where they both confess or something (not a spoiler, I'm just making this up)
Light novel?

Dex-chan lover
TBH it doesn't seem like anything happened at all. Just the discovering of Marin's love for Goujou, Goujou's anxiety over losing contact with her, and now culminating in this melodramatic series of chapters that will hopefully end this year.
It depends on what you mean with nothing happens, quite a few things happen but most of it isn't related to the romance in the story.

Remember when this was supposed to be a romcom?
There is barely any romance and all the comedy has been supplanted by shitty drama.

Double-page supporter
I honestly have no idea what the hell is happening at this point. Between this, Anjou, MHA and others it feels like manga arcs have collectively taken a nosedive, of late.

Aggregator gang
Hopefully Marin-chan will give Non a dose of her own medicine about making fun of other people, especially giving Gojo-kun trauma
That would be a surprisingly nice way to handle it rather than blithely ignoring or glossing over the damage done to Gojo.

"Gosh, well you were a little kid and you were actually distracted by a bug so you said it and it was totally a misunderstanding."

Fed-Kun's army
2 months waiting time & all we get are 20 pages with 3 of them basically just text bubbles.
A shame what this manga has become since the anime announcement.

YOOOOOO WE BACK. To go on a hiatus (publishing the new volume I think) and come back to this JUICY TENDER delicious chapter. Like my guy. We ate this chapter. Idk bout yall but I enjoyed 103. AND THE little plot twist??? That little bum is back??? Atleast they talking tbh. I'm glad that even tho there's turmoil wakana and marin still a combo together type beat. I am eager for when they finally clear their chest and all. Banger

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Seriously though this whole forced drama bs is some dog water writing, get on with it ffs.

Dex-chan lover
YOOOOOO WE BACK. To go on a hiatus (publishing the new volume I think) and come back to this JUICY TENDER delicious chapter. Like my guy. We ate this chapter. Idk bout yall but I enjoyed 103. AND THE little plot twist??? That little bum is back??? Atleast they talking tbh. I'm glad that even tho there's turmoil wakana and marin still a combo together type beat. I am eager for when they finally clear their chest and all. Banger

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the “She about to confess, but got interupted by a phone call, and suddendly a new female char appeared who is a childhood friend”
Oddly specific but also oddly.... accurate?

Users who are viewing this thread