Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 104

Looks like Marin is gonna accept the agency to not be a burden to Gojo.
The new girl is gonna try to apologize but he won't give her the opportunity.
Gojo will be depressed that Marin seemingly abandoned him and will spend all his time making Hina dolls to forget the pain. It's not gonna be pretty bois

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Each with their respective problem...
(OωO`)...

Since chapter 101, I have gone directly to the comments to see if the drama is over on every new release, based on this being a monthly manga I might not be able to read again till 2025 at the earliest at this rate....damn

Dex-chan lover
Well at least know we understand the backstory and how Non probably feels guilty though it is kind of understandable in her case. Decent chapter, also Marin realizing the pressure she put on him for the second time, that will definitely be devastating to her..

Dex-chan lover
are we really getting another "oh my gawd i'm getting in the way of his dreams, better cut off all contact without warning" kindsa arc when he WILLINGLY spent time with her and did all this shit with/for her?? srsly? like this manga went down the toilet already, just make sure to fish it out of the sewage to get rid of the stink!! PLEASE!!

Dex-chan lover
Non-chan loves him to the point of that dedication every single passing day to cheer him up. And now knowing Marin had wounded herself with the self inflicted breakdown of her feelings then I can see the light of Non-chan X Wa-chan ♥️

Fed-Kun's army
I may be wrong but aren't most of us here the western audience? My understanding of the Japanese culture is that they do not communicate the way we do.

So this this story playing out could very well be an accurate portrayal of eastern behavior.

it seems very few posters here take cultural differences into account.

To me this is a fascinating and well done story. The art and storytelling are top notch.

Would love to hear from those that have a great understanding of the 2 cultures to speak more to this.

Dex-chan lover
... did you not read any of the early chapters? Non-chan is directly responsible for the MC's current mindset regarding how worthless he perceives himself. Resolving this entire issue is kind of important for any progress with marin to be possible.
It's not always necessary to deal directly with the source of your trauma to move on with your life.
There are other way to solve your past trauma, and I honestly don't like the way author want to deal with this Non-chan while leaving Marin drama as is.

Dex-chan lover
Aight', i'm dropping it boys, message me when the clusterfuck is over; i'm not sitting through 2 years worth of chapters full of poorly written drama shenanigans.
God I swear this series has gone bad since the armiel something part...

Dex-chan lover
why are we even doing this? Marin is NOT this weak wtf

this drama is so predictable... Non is gonna apologize because she's actually not a bad person, while Gojo and Marin are "arguing" and not talking to each other, Non is probably gonna confess in some way (which is omega stupid, but it will happen) and Gojo will realize he needs to confess to Marin

Users who are viewing this thread