Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 13 Ch. 97

Thanks for the Chapter~ ^^
(≧∇≦) UUUOOOOOHHH!!!!!
I almost can't contain my hype for this arc, this is the 2nd one after festival Arc for me. I'm so excited~ can't wait for the next chapter~ (゚Д゚;≡;゚Д゚)

Dex-chan lover
I'm predicting that the author of that manga sees the cosplay and truly sees his work IRL as he had always seen it in his head, thus either allowing for a movie/series adaption, or hunting down our MC's to star in those roles, or something similar.
Otherwise, I don't see why the author's opinion on cosplays and adaptions of his work ever mattered or was mentioned.
Yeah definitely, there's something going to happen involving the author unless they just did pointless build-up which would be really unexpected :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
Wdym first time? If I remember correctly author tweeted many years ago about marine being not virbin
Do you really think Marin, with her obsession over Shizuku, would really have sex with someone who wasn't at least a fan of the character? As we can infer from pick-up scene from the begining, she shot down anyone who had little to no knowledge about her hobbies. Also, the way she fell in love with Gojo and how she deals with it shows she's not experienced at all. In conclusion, nah.

Dex-chan lover
That was one of the best black & white panels I've seen in a while. That smile gave me chills... 😨

And by chills, I don't mean Burger King foot lettuce.

Dex-chan lover
Ranking all the costume arcs worst to best

9. Veronica-tya
she didn‘t even put it on, but the shark teeth were cool

8. Arisa
bunny girls are nice but that’s pretty much it

7. Shizuku-tan, humiliation maid outfit
almost forgot this one because they didn’t show the making of the costume but the oppai neosister bit was so funny, and the crossplay backstory was good

6. Coffin
kinda dragged a bit here even though so many new characters were introduced ngl

5. Liz-kyun
Gojo got to flex his creativity and they went to a love hotel, nothing to hate

4. Black Lobelia
new character intro are dope and less stressful than the Shizuku arc

3. Shizuku-tan, normal outfit
the OG

2. Rei-sama
the whole class working on it was so heartwarming and the crossplay was dope

1. Haniel
chills, Gojo and Marin are at the top of their game

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Please don't tell me I'm the only one who get shivers when Marin smiles

Dex-chan lover
If you are familiar with the "First Take" Series, there was an artist she was so cute and giggling, and smiling and talking, but just as they were about to start, her entire demeanor changed and the serious professional started singing. It was really like a switch was flipped, and the atmosphere around her was totally different, and the look in her eyes. When Marin does that professional model pose from her usual flirty familiarity with Gojo to serious model. Something that captivates Gojo. Love how he is so worried about her being overwhelmed by all the people looking at her.
cant seem to find the series, do you have the JP title please or the author?

Users who are viewing this thread