Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru

@SvgStrgzr (I have no idea how to do proper @ here. So hopefully it worked.) Anyway, thank you very much for pointing those corrections out. I've fixed and updated them. We'll leave a note about those changes in the next update for those that read in aggregator sites. Thanks again and have a good one! :)

i thought this would be some shoujo garbage by the cover art, and i'm extremely glad to be wrong

Dex-chan lover
This is better than expected. Let's hope a random outta nowhere rape scene doesn't suddenly appear.

@Icryalot it's gal cleaning. It's not a rape but it's an almost rape. The series got it's rating drop like hell just because of that scene .

@Keetonman As long as the manga doesn't get canceled and the author/artist doesn't act like a child and ruin his series(possible his career) as a way as vengeance.

@chocolatepancake I don't think that is true remember he was traumatized in the past when he was young because he liked t o make Hina Dolls . If anything these girls are helping him overcome that pain, and might make him seek out the dream of being a clothes maker.

Users who are viewing this thread