Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru

Dex-chan lover
But there was a time when I had a lot of customers ask me to make a bunny suit, because they idolized a certain anime where a girl performed in their cultural festival band dressed as a bunny girl.
Haruhi Suzumiya was almost 15 years ago.
Marin and Gojou were babies when Haruhi aired.
I suddenly felt really old. I still read high school manga, but it's kind of weird thinking I'm old enough to be a parent to these kids.

Is it me or did ch47 felt like it skipped a lot of content from makin the bunny suit? But dude just say yes....

Just immediately ruins the head of the costume by being asked a simple question

Dex-chan lover
would be sooo cheesy if the girl asking the question is that childhood friend. especially since the face reveal was just one page prior...

Awwwww yes gojou get some validation!!! also I wanna see you cosplay dammit!!! ALSO FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GO OUT ALREADY!!!

@kn4ll Bro I'm still remember the day when I was buying the original Harui's novels in 2003 the time flies . . .

Why does the story seems to jump from one scene to another in different chapters? It's like an art book now instead of a manga? There's no continuity in the story unlike the initial chapters

Users who are viewing this thread