Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 90

Aggregator gang
Hate it how much i like marin and kept this series reading and didnt dropped it but author san's stalling is getting to me these past chapters, afaik its been months with that chapter marin wanna confess but its still non-existent to this point. This what i hate when good mangas get adapted, authors are forced to stretch the story just to milk it for $.

Reading this early when it came out was a joy since could see how balanced the cosplay and their progress actually is. Maybe just maybe author's aiming for that 100th chapter confession but holy f that would take months to wait again.

But these recent chapters have been utter crap and unnecesarry.
Stop fucking whining, both of ya. Enjoy it for what it is or shove off, nobody is forcing you to read it. Bye bye bye bye bye bye BYE!!!

Dex-chan lover
Stop fucking whining, both of ya. Enjoy it for what it is or shove off, nobody is forcing you to read it. Bye bye bye bye bye bye BYE!!!
well for a long time fan before the adaptation and buyer of his works i have the confidence of ranting what's not liked to as a reader's taste. and you sound much of a whiner than me though.

kbklth.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
I wish I'm wrong, but I seriously don't see this romance going anywhere, the author will probably start milking more and more, like others do. The art is top-notch, but the fact that the author didn't make any progression in 90 chapters of the manga only shows that it doesn't matter, and seriously now... When I read a romance manga is about the romance, if I did care about other things, I would be reading other things. Those two been interacting with each other for a lot of time now, she loves him, and so what? Nothing? There's nothing really happening at this point, and Gojo seems in every chapter more and more like he doesn't care about Marin. This manga had such amazing potential, and will just be wasted like others, with zero character progression and no romance development till the bitter end, IF IT WILL HAVE ANY. Unfortunately, I started to have the same feeling as reading rent-a-girlfiriend at this point, and let's be real here... That's not something good to be feeling.
I don't get why those author's fetish with the confession being the ultimate goal... I would much rather read the 'after confession' then this sluggish and wasteful progression that lead to it (when it even leads to anywhere or have a confession). Not only that, but I want to see the couple interactions and how will they do it together, and how things will work... Anyway, it just feels bad.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
a hi-power gyaru in love thinks she can beat God — and I believe her

Double-page supporter
I'm gonna be honest. I just skipped from volume 1 to volume 10. Apart from there being a few characters I didn't know, the relationship between the two MCs is absolutely the same. How can there have been no development in 10 volumes??

Users who are viewing this thread