Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 96

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :D ! We finally got the reveal ! All the build up really paid off with Gojo sharing his feelings and selfish reason for being so involved with the costume :D ! I can't wait for the photo shoot and what could be the start of him realizing how he is "prisonner" with Marin !

Dex-chan lover
curious what happens in chapter 100. maybe a confession after all? some female authors do tend to show couples after getting together. this chapter gives me hope with her lovestruck blushing and the fact that a photoshoot can easily be wrapped up in 3 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
curious what happens in chapter 100. maybe a confession after all? some female authors do tend to show couples after getting together. this chapter gives me hope with her lovestruck blushing and the fact that a photoshoot can easily be wrapped up in 3 chapters.
Naa. I think we are in "milk it dry" phase which is a staple for any trash romcom. Hope things are different with this one. Though i doubt it. Turned to monthly release with like 3-4 more page count per chapter.

Dex-chan lover
After so much build up the only reaction I can have to this cosplay is "That's it?"
I guess maybe this ark is somewhat related to author personal experience and Gojo obsession with Haniel is something author personally had with some manga, but, IMO, she didn't manage to get her fillings across and make Haniel so special and captivating to the readers. Or part of readers. Maybe in Japan people actually are more exited.

Considering this manga started off with Marin wanting to work with Gojo for her visions to come true, it's satisfying to see a cosplay project that feels like it's going in the opposite direction, with Gojo working with Marin to make his visions come true (at least that's what I saw here in this chapter, I'll have to reread the arc to fully solidify my perspective). If my memory is correct, Gojo doesn't usually direct Marin much after the cosplay is complete, so seeing him take charge even after his job is done is really satisfying to me, and really demonstrates how far he's come as a person in terms of social ability. And of course, it also demonstrates just how much trust he has in Marin, given that he believes Marin is capable of taking on what he's laid out.

I see why people don't care for this but I think this is the most interested I've ever been when it comes to reading new chapters for this manga. Very excited to see where the next chapter goes.

Users who are viewing this thread