Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 13 Ch. 96

Fed-Kun's army
Makes me wonder if Shiba Tokio will be around to see it, or either through social media. Can imagine giving it a long bewildered look and just sneer at the end, since someone dared to create perfection - A folly for the gods.

Dex-chan lover
It is as someone would suggest after reading arc about those 2 sisters (loli and overgrown middle-schooler one), that this is photography focus manga.
Even if someone just read that arc, they'd still think the main theme is cosplay.

Dex-chan lover
with the detail out into this im assuming it could be possible t actually make all these outfits right? Could be a cool project for cosplayers to make real versions.

Double-page supporter
I've seen some reaction and stuff most people I've seen liked this series because of the dynamic between Gojo and Marin with the cosplay being an extra, so if Marin didn't say she will confess and was shorter (since this is a monthly series and there were breaks between chapters too) this arc would've been liked more.

Dex-chan lover
I've seen some reaction and stuff most people I've seen liked this series because of the dynamic between Gojo and Marin with the cosplay being an extra, so if Marin didn't say she will confess and was shorter (since this is a monthly series and there were breaks between chapters too) this arc would've been liked more.
Cosplay always was the main theme and it's good thing. That said, this arc is dragging, 70% of it is not even cosplay but Gojous obsessive thoughts. Binge read would be ok I guess, but for ongoing series it has dealt a serious blow to a pacing. I hope author will take this into account and we won't have 10 chapters of "Gojo goes crazy" every time they do new cosplay.

Dex-chan lover
So he finally released his full self on this one. I am so sure this will have an epic result.

Dex-chan lover
Naa. I think we are in "milk it dry" phase which is a staple for any trash romcom. Hope things are different with this one. Though i doubt it. Turned to monthly release with like 3-4 more page count per chapter.
pretty sure this was always monthly. or at least with some breaks every few chapters (like 2 chapters every two weeks, then the next chapter a month later, then 2 weeks again etc). even if the magazine is bimonthly, you don't have to publish a chapter in every issue.

Dex-chan lover
Even if someone just read that arc, they'd still think the main theme is cosplay.
What do you think cosplaying is about though? Sure, a small amount of people like to LARP on a stage but they're a minority, the rest of the hobby exists to be photographed and maybe sell their pics.

Dex-chan lover
...why is everyone freaking out about this? With the amount of time we had to wait for it, this chapter should have been amazing. Instead we got something that's basically on the same level as his first cosplay. And then we get "epic" shots of him, that are really him actually going insane. No meaningful interaction between the two of them, or at least nothing we haven't seen before.

Users who are viewing this thread