Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 12 Ch. 93

I feel like the author just genuinely forgot that this manga is actually a romance manga, and not one on how to create cosplays.

because, i really dont give a fuck how he makes his clothes and stuff. But for the past like 10 chapters, its just full of whatever this nonsense is...
Did you really just tell the mangaka what is the core aspect of the manga? I get that you've got blue balls from waiting but relax, we'll get the chapters when we get the chapters. Plus it won't feel as bad if you're marathoning the chapters. You're only upset because of the waiting. Calm down, read something else in the mean time. Cheers!

Dex-chan lover
From my understanding, antiques don't mean much in Japan. They don't really have the space to hold onto an antique to resale it at a higher price, and there isn't much of a demand for antiques either because of there consumerist lifestyle; they'd rather have it tailored personally or have it carry some sort of meaning.

Contributor
I can already hear the Newtype flash sound effect in that scene. Looking forward to the jaw-dropping cosplay they'll end up bringing to the event.

I'm happy Wakana is getting personal development in this chapter. My man has things he needs to develop (both as a craftsman and as a person) and we're actually getting some of it here. He is on a journey of self-improvement, has just found an answer through realization, and is going to take action upon knowing that answer.

Man, I let this manga pile up before going on a binge and I come in here and see so much seething... Didn't we already know what kind of manga this is? We're 93 chapters deep into this, and some people are still going on tirades and other hot takes about the in-depth perspective on the cosplay process and the slow romance? I suppose that's amazing too in and of itself, since I thought these people would've dropped this long ago and found something else more to their tastes, but they're still here.

Users who are viewing this thread