Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
In the end he didn't buy any regular clothes? Already by the late 19th century his current style was old-fashioned already. Not that he wouldn't carry it well. But if those two start dating, he might want to reconsider his choices a little bit.

@SpaceyPooh Yep it's failing to load since they are still rebuilding the cache so it's going to take some time for those chapters to come back.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme
Personally it looks very comfortable to me, need to see whether it's too hot/cold or not, but I'd like wearing it as casual clothes

Dex-chan lover
@PotatoZero Sure, it doesn't look bad and he feels comfortable wearing it everywhere. The problem is he doesn't seem to be able to wear anything else but that (style of) garb and the school uniform. That's a needless weakness. I don't know Japan inside out, but it's possible clothes like that could make him feel out of place in many public places. That's another unnecessary source of stress. He isn't exactly a mountain of self-confidence.

Double-page supporter
@Kaarme He felt out of place at first, but after being told by Kitagawa that what he wore was fine, he seems to not really care anymore and just wears what he likes. He seemed way more out of place and uncomfortable wearing the clothes he wore in ch. 33 than his traditional attire. I don’t really see that changing when they start dating. I do get what you’re saying though.

Dex-chan lover
@liquidsword I don't know why Kitagawa took him to that horrible Hawaii shirt shop anyway. It's like she tried to traumatise him.

Aggregator gang
Mangaka's fake 4koma was actually pretty good, I hope we get more pages of it, maybe as a omake?

Double-page supporter
@Kaarme I mean, it really depends on what you like/your style. In real life, I’d probably wear all of the shirts except the one with the flames on it, but that’s just me. If you think they look terrible, that’s completely fine, you do you. However, those shirts definitely didn’t suit him, but that’s also because we’re so used to his traditional style.

Dex-chan lover
@Lightbrand Perhaps you're thinking of Naughty Succubs "Saki-chan"?

https://mangadex.cc/title/31373/naughty-succubus-saki-chan

Users who are viewing this thread