Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
@liquidsword I could also wear them at a private BBQ party, with only friends around, on a hot summer day. It could be a nice, humorous touch to enrich the good mood.

Dex-chan lover
No one want to point out that the succubus wasn't wearing a top? Anybody?
We will get a hairbra cosplay?

Dex-chan lover
The ending is a little awkward and abrupt this chapter...

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad he made the title joke. I was starting think it was language barrier thing and those absurd names weren't a problem in japan.

Fed-Kun's army
“Is that all part of the title” A question we continue to ask. Like why need a description when you can put it all in the title

Dex-chan lover
This succubuss is wearing black string panties for the bottom, and... is that baby bib as a top? So basically a naked 1/10th apron + panties.

Dex-chan lover
Hm. A cropped ruffled top with bloused sleeves and wings, plus hot pants or swimsuit bottoms and booties? Gojou could easily do it semi-modestly and still keep the character.

Double-page supporter
I don't understand the appeal of the "twintail" style at all. Rather, characters with the style tend toward being annoying. 😑

Aggregator gang
"By myself" ah, I see, it's time for the "You can count on me too for these things you know!" arc.

Dex-chan lover
kKKKK
Nice jab at how titles are on light novels because of how they have to be a title and a synopsis at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
@SoloSera Well, they keep showing up so much because somebody likes them. A great many somebodies, I would assume. I tend to agree with you myself, though. It's practically an instinct to expect the worst of someone that shows up in twintails by now.

Users who are viewing this thread