Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 34

@Kaarme I suspect it's because in Japan it would be seen as both very traditional and very masculine, to contrast with his open-minded nature and slightly feminine hobbies and skills. The theme of this manga seems to be how you can choose to look how you want, and it doesn't dictate your personality or interests. Kitagawa is a gyaru who's sweet and friendly, likes to cosplay as slightly villainous girls, and enjoys eroge and manga. Juju is sharp tongued and a little demanding, but cosplays as innocent magical girls.

i really this manga it gives me enough fluff all the while showing us some very cool expression of Gojou-kun

How hard will Gojou flinch once he realized Rizu-kyun is literally just wearing a bib to cover her front? 😆

Dex-chan lover
@Darth_Noox @swimminginsand
Apparently he never read "Though young people recoil from entering the black magic industry, I found its treatment of employees quite good when I entered it, and the president and familiar are cute too so everything is awesome!"
https://mangadex.cc/title/37074/wakamono-no-kuro-mahou-hanare-ga-shinkoku-desu-ga-shuushoku-shite-mitara-taiguu-iishi-shachou-mo-tsukaima-mo-kawaikute-saikou-desu

Bonus fact: there is a succubus here too, and this one would be much more more fitting for our gyaru cosplay.

Dex-chan lover
is there any others that is like this manga? i mean the romance. The mc is dense and its not a harem.

Dex-chan lover
So he bought two clothes.. of the exact same traditional design?

daddy make lewd headpat to make bebe

love the recent chapters of slice of pure sugary fluff :>

"is all that part of the title?" seriously why are some of these light novel / manga titles whole paragraphs

Users who are viewing this thread