Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 37

Wait isnt gojou a 1st year and is the same grade as kitagawa. Then why is her dad saying "youre a senior highschool student..." Is there a age gap? Is kitagawa actually senpai?

Dex-chan lover
When these two finally have a kid it's going to be the most adorable ball of adorableness that ever existed with how sheer adorable these two are.

Gojou is the purest boy thankfully, but seriously girls be more self aware @.@
There was some news before about scum in the cosplay community who lure girls to "make costumes together" or cosplay photoshoot then proceeds to blackmail...

This chapter felt like it had a different pace compared to the others

Dex-chan lover
Wait. I'm confused. Isn't she a first year? She's in the same class as Gojo meaning they're first years

Dex-chan lover
Well, mirp448 was right, MC was 15 and it's the age of 1st year of senior high.

aight, it's Frick Time! make bebe big pp.

@JumboWheat01

I love the thought of that, like Takagi-san, I want a married life ver. now ^^

Real talk.

If you can't swim, learn. Like, swimming is straight up just you eliminating one of the many methods of dying prematurely, and you can never be entirely sure when the risk of drowning may arise.
Also, it's fun! Take it from me, some rando on the internet who hates getting wet!

Is it just me or the bottom left panel pic on page 8 looks like irene’s bad boy promo pic .. like the one with the pink fur and the pink rose.. even the hair and expression lol is the artist a reveluv

Users who are viewing this thread