Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
Is the 2nd page not loading properly for anyone else? It only comes out with half the page for me.

Double-page supporter
I don't get the "minmin". What is it supposed to mean?

Why was there no talk about the stuff that happened in the hotel room. Sure it was embarrassing. But the lack of conversation of it like just forget about it, it did never happen is awkward. More so with this chapter and the scene; Getting partially dressed by someone, while you are doing homework, is totally cute. Like in she is immersed in her slumber and he just casually does play around with her costume in the meantime, like it is absolutely normal. For every outsider it just would look baffling. But i guess it has normalized.

Why didn't he propose to her to learn how to swim? Is it to obvious, if he asked it? Or are my nefarious mind just think about how to use the situation to touch her?

Dex-chan lover
SX3HXou.jpg

The two sides of you before you start to cram everything at the last minute

Dex-chan lover
Are there doors at the entrance to Japanese schools? Students enter school during their holidays and do not seem to have any control.

Double-page supporter
We did it lads, we survived the dry spell 👍👍

Dex-chan lover
Wait, that was Marin's DAD?!?! Not her older brother?!?!?!?! But he looks so young!!!!!!!!!!!

Double-page supporter
I really don’t think the harem tag belongs here. Only one girl for sure likes him so far.

Contributor
Not a really interesting chapter, but it happen.

I want to see Marin dad more.

Group Leader
I desperately waiting for a making bebe time doujin.

P.S I'm surprised there's a page from prev. chapter slipped in this one, fixed itself after reload tho. Either the servers are acting up a bit, or my cookie's all messed up. Do you guys get this problem too?

Thought he was gonna meet her dad for a second. But pretty fluffy chapter interesting to not see any residual awkwardness of their last photo shoot. But I can see her doing glamour shots becoming a block later on

Users who are viewing this thread