Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 44

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone else notice the very specific focus on the friend at the end snapping her food thing the moment she saw our MC? Got some sinister vibes from the way she lingered to stare for a minute; like shes jealous of him (MC) stealing the FMC away from her (the friend), or doesnt think he's good enough, or something. Worried about how she's gonna shake things up.

Regardless I want just a bit more focus on the romance and a bit less on the cosplay. Like cosplay is cool and all but Im here to read a romance story not a "how to cosplay" manual. So if the main couple could make some more progress, instead of stalling out, that would be great.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmm, that friend of hers might just start to become interested in Gojou since Kitigawa is hanging out with him. I mean, what does he have that makes Marin hang out with him instead of her friends during lunch. She could actually end up driving the relationship forward if she hits on Gojou and Marin gets Jelly.

And of course, the people in the comments that are saying he should cosplay, and that Marin will fall harder for him once he is in character are probably right. I don't know if he has come to the realization that he has feelings (other than lust) for her yet though. At least he hasn't admitted it to himself yet, even if he is beating his meat that drum solo.

Marin's friend sort of looks like the girl that traumatized Gojou back in chapter 1. The friend development should be interesting!

Dex-chan lover
@stak but the series has always been a "how to cosplay" manual, it's part of the charm, specially since we're following Gojou's love for sewing.
But yeah the romance is super cute though, so it should be used more.

Dex-chan lover
3cem0yk.png

Fed-Kun's army
The chapter started and I..."WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!? IS THIS THE WRONG MANGA???"

Group Leader
I love this natural development of their relationship. We all now they’ll eventually end up together, hell she already confessed she loves the guy

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, they changed to winter uniform. Man, that black uniform for girls is hella cool.

Is her friend gonna be the support character for this arc? Hoping its better than the previous one.

Users who are viewing this thread