Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 44

Halloween party ehh? I can see Marin getting her and Gojou to do a couples costume for the party.

I’m excited to see more interactions with their high school peers

Dex-chan lover
So the two predictions: 1) (the obvious one) our boy's gonna cosplay, & 2) Marin's friend is going to be attracted to Gojou. My hope is that assuming these two things are true, it leads to Gojou deciding to take the chance and actually embrace/accept his feelings for Marin rather than just consider her a friend (that he 'bates too already, mind you)

Dex-chan lover
@Mehmett In manga schools everyone is blind. Exemples: Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu, B Gata H Kei, Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki

Dex-chan lover
3rd prediction: the friend is the girl that got angry at Gojou when he was young; she was giving him the look bc she was started to recognize him

Double-page supporter
AAAAAAAAAUGH! I want him to cosplay along with Marin! And for the love of Bastet, go and kiss her already!

Supporter
Gojou looks quite a bit like this Wakagashira character... maybe he is going to cosplay as him in the end, somehow. No idea how Gojou would get roped into doing cosplay himself, but that is why I am the reader, not the author.

Dex-chan lover
Cosplay manga without bunny suit? Hell no, im not even surprised. Its some kind of a fetish in Japan, i guess.

Dex-chan lover
marin has 2 friends she hangs out with right? any chance all three cosplay together?

Dex-chan lover
...I think Gojou is cuter to me now than Kitagawa. Like her chewing scene in page 15 is adorable, but Gojou's bite in page 17 hits me good.

Double-page supporter
@PTRB I wouldn't be surprised if the part right at the end is the hook for him doing cosplay himself.

Dex-chan lover
Page 11, this girl has some serious yandere eyes if i didn't know she is a total cute bean i would be seriously worried............. should i be worried?

Nowa hair is really cool, it wouldn't be easy but i cant totally see that dual-color being possible, she cute too.

Dex-chan lover
Bunny cosplay, my pp is ready.

However I must say, 44 chapters in and we're not getting any story at all. What happened to his past? Author needs to start going back to the backstory soon before this gets stale af.

Users who are viewing this thread