Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 7 Ch. 51

consider Gojou's family line of work, the Hina-doll making, and he gains new talent to make cosplay cloths. He gonna get notice after the arc and more jobs will come to him like, a lot. then his EXP will go skyrocket and that can totally be applied to Hina-doll making.... and this time he ganna make MALE cloth for Marin, (and maybe Female cloths too) so most students will not freak out (yet.... until they see the photo of Marin cosplay)

After all this time we finally got another Hunter x Hunter chapter! Look at all those speech bubbles!

Supporter
@hermitowl Other classmate and even teacher doesn't mention and expect someone to be male lead and she just doing her part to break the ice

Dex-chan lover
>decide to read manga
>complain there's too much reading

Jesus fucking Christ just browse pinterest then you illiterate fuck.

Dex-chan lover
The people in the class are all geeks too.

This chapter was funny, everyone reaction was so exaggerated but believable, i remember when we had events similar to those that got everyone pumped, it was really a blast... and i relate to Gojou, as the quiet type when everyone started talking about the trend of the moment i always felt confused as i didn't really follow them.

So that twintail friend already know Gojou made all Marin cosplay thing? Nice I guess.

Dex-chan lover
A class that kicks the stereotypes out... But it all landed on the MC.

Dex-chan lover
@alacaelum

Nah. From the sounds of it, Council Host is one of those series that is so popular even normies know about it. Like Demon Slayer. (And most of the class only know it from the drama instead of the manga/anime. And dramas are super normie tier)

I wonder if they're gonna get Gojou to cross dress lol.

Users who are viewing this thread