Sono Monban, Saikyou Nitsuki: Tsuihou Sareta Bougyo Ryoku 9999 no Senshi, Outo no Monban Toshite Musou Suru - Ch. 26.3

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter

I was curious and went to check at which LN volume this adaptation is currently at, and currently is going through Volume 3, around halfway it, LN currently only have 4 Volumes, from last year and that isn't the end afaik, so i wonder what the adaptation is going to do at that point

Something i noticed too and got me confused, is that in this adaptation they changed Alma design alot (female with amnesia), second time i seen and i remember that they have changed a character design like this compared to how they are described in the novel and illustrated in the LN, other one was Celes in The Strongest Harem of Nobles

If anyone curious, Alma design was like this in the LN and well she is the Vol.3 cover character too, who knows why the change, but they probably wanted to have a more varied female cast lol, plot still the same so whatever

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter

I was curious and went to check at which LN volume this adaptation is currently at, and currently is going through Volume 3, around halfway it, LN currently only have 4 Volumes, from last year and that isn't the end afaik, so i wonder what the adaptation is going to do at that point

Something i noticed, is that in this adaptation they changed Alma design alot, second time i seen and i remember that they have changed a character design like this compared to how they are described in the novel and illustrated in the LN, other one was Celes in The Strongest Harem of Nobles

If anyone curious, Alma design was like this in the LN and well she is the Vol.3 cover character too, who knows why the change, but they probably wanted to have a more varied female cast lol, plot still the same so whatever
Probably a sudden "Buy the novel to see the rest" ending...

Well thanks for warning us so we don't get our hopes up for a conclusive ending for the manga adaptation.

Dex-chan lover
Right... Don't hate the Torture master cause she was just doing her job...

Yeah that makes total sense.

Authors really gotta stop making hateable af characters and then integrating them back in the story while expecting us to just not give sh*t, that just makes me not give a sh*t about the story anymore.
It's nothing new but before those types of characters didn't do f*cked up sh*t, redemption for them wasn't illogical or pulled out of the author's ass. Nowdays it's like a competition of who can make the most hateful character have the most out of pocket personnality shift.

Dex-chan lover
Only questions this chapter, well it's not a full chapter. Hopefully they get answered quickly.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Right... Don't hate the Torture master cause she was just doing her job...

Yeah that makes total sense.

Authors really gotta stop making hateable af characters and then integrating them back in the story while expecting us to just not give sh*t, that just makes me not give a sh*t about the story anymore.
It's nothing new but before those types of characters didn't do f*cked up sh*t, redemption for them wasn't illogical or pulled out of the author's ass. Nowdays it's like a competition of who can make the most hateful character have the most out of pocket personnality shift.
So you're saying the country of NTR needs to stop making MC's cucks?
Not gonna happen
Too much of a difficulty spike

Dex-chan lover
This is too hard for my undeveloped brain
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
When did that Torture lady appear last time.
The releases are so slow that I tend to forget who appeared when.

Dex-chan lover
The plot thickens.
When did that Torture lady appear last time.
The releases are so slow that I tend to forget who appeared when.
We haven't seen her since she failed at torturing the MC. Which is not that long ago.

I'm already lost. Who are these people and places?
These are people from the arc where the head knight betrayed the kingdom. The kingdom's torturer ( a pervert lady who enjoys her job too much ), and the former head knight.
Also, people from MC's team: the bikini-armored nice girl, and her amnesiac friend they fished out of water lately. Turns out, both of them have their secrets.

Users who are viewing this thread