Sono Monban, Saikyou Nitsuki: Tsuihou Sareta Bougyo Ryoku 9999 no Senshi, Outo no Monban Toshite Musou Suru

Aggregator gang
Oh, here we go again! Former team rightfully regrets it

We really need a "kicked out of party/party betrayal" tag for manga by this point

Dex-chan lover
I remember there another one with a shield type skill that also got expelled from hero party

At this point I assume all knights are women. And other non women knights are just filler dolls.

Fed-Kun's army
Sieg is an adventurer with an incredible defensive power, and he always uses himself to attract the monsters' attention to assist his teammates. However, the party leader just focused on offense without realizing Sieg's intention, so he kicked him out. After Sieg left, the team repeatedly failed multiple quests ...

This feeling of deja vu... Where did have I seen that before?

Ah~ betrayal, the norm for sooo many Adventure manga, I wonder when we get to see his old party get their asses handed to them on a gold platter.

Dex-chan lover
That reminds me what happened to the other op shield member kicked out that eventually conquers a dungeon to save his sister

Dex-chan lover
Wait...I fell like i read somthing realy similiar just that the main didnt understand his skills in that one. This one seems realy similiar...

Contributor
* MC is the support member of an adventuring team
* Gets fired because his teammates think he’s useless
* The adventuring team immediately falls into ruin as soon as he leaves
* Quickly finds a slow life in another city with a harem of cute girls

Why the fuck is this so common

I guess I'll read it at least until the chapter where the original party eats crow.

i aslo remember one (other than shield hero kekw) cant remember what it was called exactly but the mc with op defense skills (2 of them unknown or something) ended up deciding to go back to his sick little sister to take care of her in the country side

Dex-chan lover
I think I already read a manga called: an adventurer with 9999 defense, I think the last I see it is when he conquered a top tier dungeon and befriend the last boss, then with the help of that last boss he become that dungeon administrator. Is this the same?

Nei

Dex-chan lover
To be fair adventurer pride is a real thing and people think very highly of themselves even nowadays, and you can easily see it in work environment so it's pretty normal for these types of things to happen, even more in fantasy worlds where there's magic and ranks inside an adventurers guild. Do we know how far ahead are the raws? And is this a weekly or monthly release?

Users who are viewing this thread