Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Guys, is this version based on the LN or the WN, cause I really want to read more of this particular version? Because honestly I just read the previous version of this manga, the alternate version. I didn't really like it too much, MC felt like he's a bit...all over the place, felt really...gag-ish. The encounters and everything felt really rushed.
This version is a lot more well-paced so far, the world drawn a lot more beautifully and unique.

@SprinKah this is the different from the web novel for sure for this reasons:
- The web novel attracted some problems from the fans, it will be a suicide just make a work based on something that made some problems
- Manga normally follow the light novel with maybe some little changes or eventually follow the main plot but they go on their own.
- I know the web novel and I can say that the manga till now greatly differ from it

Supporter
I think the precedent manga version was better, more funny moments, and less rushed (3-4 growing chapters resumed in an half chapter...), the Dragon say "He can resist my fire and my punch", but we don't see it, just a little trow and that's all...

I'm not a big fan if this one actually... I pray it turn better latter...

Contributor
Nopun elf is, aaaah?
sv80piV.jpg

Dex-chan lover
That scene w/ the friends egging her to join his harem is really off-putting for me. It feels like they are saying it as easily as "why don't you go and join his party?" I liked the old version where things were sorta implied but not really spoken. And this one feels more rushed to me.

ok theres one thing i never understood, why did the author stopped with the first version, it was really good

Dex-chan lover
mear must have fed him like a devil's fruit or something ?

Dex-chan lover
HAREM
HAREM
HAREM
YOU MUST HAVE A HAREM
JOIN HIS HAREM
YOU SHOULD MAKE A HAREM
They killed all the subtlety and charm the original half of the WN had.

@Merilirem
Agreed, and why the fuck is the Red Dragon egging him on this?
In his previous characterizations him being a womanizer bite him in the ass, but I guess the author just erased what gave Ragnir and his wife characterization.
It was also a source of conflict for Ragnir not wanting to let Meru go, because he didnt want a womanizer to take his daughter.
Whats worse, this part with Salone, I guess all the harem members are going to be all buddy buddy from the start, instead of having the initial clash they had when they met.

Honestly they are taking away everything that made the original good. Now its just full on garbage from the start.

Fken hell this new adaptation is pure shiit why did they cancel the old one for this, this is so terrible the story is told way worse than in the other manga.they totaly fked it up its so fken bad im dropping this shit the first manga had character development good conversations this is just bad as fak the story telling is so bad they didnt explain time skips or anything not even how he met the godess

Users who are viewing this thread