Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
How can the 2 versions be this different? Holy hell, the pacing and characterization.

Yo what's the old version? what y'all talking about? I knew this doo doo ass writing was sus as fucc

Double-page supporter
@okaerin I think they just rushed so they could goto where they left off form the last one (a recap I suppose)

Yeah i thought the same thing. That's the thing about having a revamp, u gonna have to go thru the same stuff... but they should have tried harder to flesh it out naturally since it's pretty bad pacing for people come into reading this one as the original. That being said the rushing totally makes sense when considering how strangely this starts off lmao

I love that power! He basically a very watered down version of Neo from Toriko!

Contributor
Is this how it's written in the light novel? He didn't kill a single monster? Wow, that's horrible.

Group Leader
Gotta say, I liked the process of things in the old version a lot more.
Be it how he got his strength, how he became aware of the goddess, became friends with the dragon family or met the elves.
Also, the artist really isn't doing Mear justice. :<

man... i swear if the story development in the end will just forgive Aria easily without any punishment/ scold whatsoever just like any other "drama" Cliche.... i.e. Aria one day will go to MC and say sorry for everything and the MC will be like "yeah all's forgiven".... what a turn off 😡

please for those who knows... please tell me that is not true 😔

I think he is just putting on a happy face ya know, how like most people with depression and stuff don't act depressed all day, they usually mask it. At least that's what I hope he is doing, and when he meets those two botches he doesn't pussy out and kills them

Fed-Kun's army
Well “I'll join the harem” really takes away the meaning of everything tbh

LOL MC corrupted by perverted dragon...

I'm gonna say he's perverted coz he doesn't mind his one and only daughter being part of a harem... Yes I know the MC is super strong but still...

@ihsan_zulfikar Man, chill. In the LN, Aria becomes a member of Wazu's harem. The author decided to change the events in the LN and she doesn't marry the Hero. I hope you feel better after this.

@Kingseeker First off, thank you for the info... I really appreciate it~

Second off, Quiet the opposite really... I don't want aria to be with Wazu... maybe it is just my personal opinion coz I hate NTR, therefore, I don't like character such as Aria... all I want is Wazu to dump Aria if she ever thinking of getting back to Wazu and Wazu can get happiness from his Harem.... buuuuut according to what you said that is not gonna happen lol

@ihsan_zulfikar Eh, I get what you mean fam but Aria in the LN is very different from the hoe she is perceived to be in the WN and she's definitely a clean slate, it's almost like two different characters tbh so I wouldn't hold such grudges to the character if I were you lol

Users who are viewing this thread