Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
I hoped the MC spent those 2 years fighting for his life, but he got his strenght thanks to a cheat skill by a goddess. Lmao

Dex-chan lover
Mangaka cut his struggling with mobs.

Fan service is, kinda odd in this, appreciated, but... odd...

But most importantly:
OoBcu6E.jpeg

Gotta say, I liked the process of things in the old version a lot more.
Be it how he got his strength, how he became aware of the goddess, became friends with the dragon family or met the elves.
Also, the artist really isn't doing Mear justice. :<
I know right!? In this version everything just felt too convenient :(
I do like how they do the backstory, but they absolutely botched the mountain part :(

Dex-chan lover
Not terribly happy with how he just suddenly went dying in the snow -> goddess feels sorry for him -> eat tasty good -> now super OP with no effort, or how he suddenly acquired dragon waifu outta nowhere, but you know what, fine, let's see where this goes.

"I guess you have been through a lot"
lol, no, he just got dumped by his gf.
no not dumped he was just a little bitch and ran away before seeing her reject the hero with a bitch slap, typical no dick pussy MC and still is one and we probly want get any development till the very end and we will half to set through the MCs cringey beta bitch attitude

Idk if it's been mentioned, but before "This Version" of the manga came out, there was a different version that didn't get very far in. In THAT version, he wandered into the mountain by accident and then got chased in further by a bipedal fish thing and a swashbuckler looking humanoid cat (Think Puss-In-Boots, but make it appear more derpy). They proceeded to hunt him for fun mocking and harassing him daily. The bridge, which was the only way to escape the mountain and go back home was destroyed by the two creatures leaving him completely stranded and at their, and other monster's mercy. So he decided since he was stuck there anyways, might as well train and get stronger. Eventually, killing the two stalkers and escaping the mountain the opposite direction he entered.

There's also more than one version of Aria based on media (Manga/LN/WN). But mainly one of two:
Type 1 - The Aria who forgot her promise like a b**ch.
Type 2 - The Aria who actually REFUSED THE HERO and went looking for Wazu to clear up the misunderstanding.

Users who are viewing this thread