Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Aggregator gang
also if that big tatas lady feels threatened for her life then your not doing a good job protecting her u stupid fucking cat person go to hell fucker

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy Mear's dad's fault, he was like "what, you don't have a dream to look forward to, and want to forget a bad breakup? Then build a harem! That'll fix everything, and look you already got my daughter on board, so you're off to a good start. "
Kinda makes you think he deserves the shit he got from his wife, and mother-in-law.

Fed-Kun's army
i'll drop this because i prefer to the WN and Wazu in the WN don't have a goal such as make a harem.

Dex-chan lover
@Kronous He doesn't have any goal yet. He only said it cause he doesn't know what else to say other than suggestion from Ragnar a few chapters back

If you're in that situation where someone asked you 'What is your goal?' either you'll get this picture of Ragnar telling you about the harem, or you can be weird and say 'I dunno man'

Dex-chan lover
@yldDavid - didn't the big dragon tell it straight? If you help a lot of people, there would be at least one or two girls who would fall in love with you. You'll get strength, money and fame too.
Sure, more serious or greedy people ask for rewards first, while more open-handed people help first and let the other side reward them as they see fit, but the end result doesn't change. Fantasy adventures are about using your strength and wisdom for other people.

@xyzzy - the dragon king talked him into that. And I guess getting another woman or two is a good way to forget your old love.

@themanj - I think that's just what the lord did. Except she has a catgirl friend who eats thugs for breakfast or something.

@flannan
Thanks for the reply, I'm fairly anti social so this didn't even cross my mind. You are right when someone is in need of help putting them on the spot in a moment of weakness to demand a promise of future rewards for aid might not be the right thing to do. -- please excuse the long sentence
Doing as you have described seems to be a good long term strategy for the MC.

@vinabomb

MC is tougher than a dragon, immune to all known poisons, and eats rotting monster carcasses like delicious candy. I don't think STDs are gonna be an issue for him.

Hell, his jizz probably cures AIDS and regenerates hymens.

So are this Tata girl really sell her body and does plenty sex or it is just a false info to cover up and she still virgin?

Supporter
Someone in an earlier chapter compared the childhood friend with a "lady of the street". Turns out that was an insult to the "ladies of the street".

"You should value your body more!" Wazu im sorry but shes literally a prostitute, she knows her bodys value plenty enough😤. This mans really out here promising to protect her while she sucks and fucks other guys😂. Wazu is definetly #1 simp out of any manga i've read, if not in the top 5 at least.

Users who are viewing this thread