Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

The WN is an NTR story, there is nothing that can dispute that.
The manga which adapted from the ln is
not.

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector
unknown.png

I give up on trying to make sense of the characters motivations.
one chapter they are saying get a harem
another page they are bitching about cheating.

Its pissing me off because the first half of this series was really funny, but whoever is adapting this seems to be trying to kill all the fun.

@Serecola
PLOT!!!!!

@CountryMage
IN the WN
he doesnt even fuck the girls until the series is over.

Dex-chan lover
Woo-hoo!: enter Tata route.
Wait, I can't!: postpone (and possibly aim for harem route).
Meeeeeearrr: enter dragon cub route.
Now, which will you choose, Wazu!!

Dex-chan lover
so if this is based on the ln then mc later will pine over the childhood friend even with his harem in the making? hmmm
even so i look forward to this.

Dex-chan lover
So, is this still a harem manga or not?
Or dragons have monogamous relationship, in which he should let go Mear already.
She is too pure for the filthy humans.

@Eviltwinq In what way is the Wn a NTR Story, Im just curious, does it get into detail how his love is stolen or something similar?
I would read it myself but I'm not a Fan of NTR.
I don't mind spoilers

Fed-Kun's army
@Kronous
at one point it was probably developed but due to advances in magical spells the concept was probably shelved and never used
kinda like the gatling gun
when first introduced it was ok but due to advanced in machinegun tech the idea was thrown out the window untill one genius decided to put a motor on it and thus the m61 vulcan was born
but i guess in this world someone invented a really weak black powder gun and someone saw it and though... hey this would make a great toy

Fed-Kun's army
look at his quick thinking at work. sadly it kinda back fired... but still
knocking yourself out to avoid a situation

Dex-chan lover
@Kronous
From the looks of it, it's actually a cork pop gun.

But yeah, the form implies that it's based on an existing real gun.

@themanj
If the form was any indication, the guns of the small arms class of this world are rather advanced (20th century advanced). Early arquebuses were basically just a block of wood with a metal barrel on one side.
The thing with weapons like guns and crossbows is that you can train a peasant for a week and you get yourself an effective enough soldier.
Magic in fantasy is usually reserved for people who study/practice them their entire life - just like with archery, fencing, and martial arts.

Maybe guns are widely used in war, but not by adventurers who are up against monsters with hide and scale as tough as nail. Guns that would have matched the power of magic would have been too heavy to move around.

As for the Gatling Gun, the problem was less about it being hand-cranked, but that it was just another artillery piece. What made its successors usable were the vehicles they were mounted on. It was a matter of doctrine.

Users who are viewing this thread