Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Piece of shit lord forcing a young girl to work in a brothel.

I hope the MC splits open his body right in the middle like cracking an egg.

Dex-chan lover
Eugh, what a skank.
And if I were him, I would go straight to the place, fuck the proof as long as my heart satisfied with the result.
You know what they say, shoot first think later

I get that MC is building a harem, but come on. Why a whore when there is so much better candidates out there and a whole arc dedicated to this thot? Author really trying to please the white knights. I really hope some LN or WN readers spoil me that she won't be there in the future...

Doesn't want to give her body to the city lord, so she... Gives her body to old stinky fat men, I would've chosen the city lord (if it was a girl duh), but that's just me

I think the author don't have the guts to blame Tata's parents or Tata herself for bad decisions and made up this whole "fake debt" thing in order to make her character more of a victim, which frankly sucks.
And if this Lord makes fake debt because he wants her, why she thinks he will stop once she pays it? And why this Lord don't just hire her services then? He could even disguish himself as someone here has already suggested.
And wtf is wrong with people calling her "used goods"?

Users who are viewing this thread