Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Ah yes, I started rre read the manga here instead of manganelo but it seems there's still people who makes a mess about tata not being a virgin anymore

Dex-chan lover
I think the only virgin incels here are the cucks defending prostitutes lol.
It was very clearly explained that she was the one who decided to sell her body in order to get money.

Like, there's a difference between her not being a virgin and her being rammed every night lmao

Aggregator gang
Doesn't want to get fucked by city lord so she decide to sell her body. I knew she want to pay the fake debt. But with selling her body? That's fucked up

This might sounds bad but I have no ship her with MC. It's just to fucked up Reason. I've never been this shit before.

Dex-chan lover
dumb plot thread. girl became a prostitute to avoid getting married to someone who wants her body??? literally what's the point???

Dex-chan lover
The city lord was far worse choice if you follow the story, Tata doesn't really know he is after her, just she had to find a way to earn money fast or they're dead, this isn't easy decision. Lord doesn't care what she does, by sending thugs shows he is getting impatient and wish to claim inevitable.

Fake debt isn't something uncommon, far easier back then and not really hard even now, just borrow any sum from usurer and your ass is theirs.

She isn't a slut, doesn't take pleasure from sex, it's degrading to her as she clearly expressed it lower her status of a decent human. If she was actually taking pleasure from it, wouldn't care about her living a normal life.

You're all darn stupid to not take pity over Tata, only a forever virgin incel use "used goods".

It's kinda funny to see people applying medieval logic to her debt to reason why it can't be escaped, but apparently no one pointed out never seeing prostitutes as valid wife material is actually a wise choice in medieval times because of sanitary reasons. Unless you enjoy dying of syphilis I guess.

And yeah, I know this like many fantasy and isekai stories has the 'No STDs ever' rule but if you are going to argue that a fantastic scenario solves that issue, then so does running away before selling her body and getting saved by the hero.

If you are going to have a character that's has sex for money, at least know how to write it so it doesn't make EVERYONE mad. There examples of better written prostitutes out there (even an entire LN from the perspective of a character like that).

Dex-chan lover
They recommend the guy he gets a harem, then get pissed off when other girls make advances on him? Yep, sounds like your typical Mangaka plot.

Dex-chan lover
I guess that settles whether Tata had sex before or not, I wonder how many incels will complain in the comments.

Users who are viewing this thread