Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
@apili04
In the LN Version the Hero forces the kiss on the childhood friend, which the childhood friend promptly slugs his face for, but Wazu didn't see this as he immediately ran away and assumed they were in a relationship.

Dex-chan lover
@AlphaFlow It wasn't the translators fault, the manga was on hiatus due to the artist's poor health. The raw chapter released 3 or so days ago so they were actually relatively quick this time.

@Vman huh... I actually don't know which one I prefer honestly.
I was mostly alright with the webnovel ending since the tone was always more comedic than anything, even if it was a little bit unsatisfying.
Don't really like the LN change that much though since it takes away a little of the.... uniqueness? of the original story. It's certainly a lot more generic

Dex-chan lover
@mayo
Mangaka said he couldn't keep on schedule due to health reasons, and once he recovered the publisher never got in contact with him to resume the manga. Only in december last year they restarted contact and here we are.

Fed-Kun's army
@AlphaFlow
It was on Hiatus.
The reason why is because of health reasons.

As said by the others the Mangaka didnt have contact till last december. And so it continues and raw was 3 days ago.

Wu

Group Leader
Time to re-read and remember what happened now that it's back out of hiatus. Praise be.

Users who are viewing this thread