Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

@TheFlash080 somewhere around 190 aria runs to the hero after mc won against him and then mc knew she really loved the hero

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Frostive
so we get to see a good ending with the entire harem including the childhood friend?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
@anime_simp_senpai
Nope aria pretty much tells wazu she did really love him in the beginning but all the adventures and supposedly times the hero saved her she fell in love with him so nope she doesn't join the harem her loss 🤣

Its oddly refreshing to have a problem like this solved without 4 chapters of planning and subterfuge

Dex-chan lover
I already finish reading the WN of this series, but i really dont remember it all cause various isekais are now imprinted in my brain overshadowing this.

Also, Naminisha will be a good house waifu indeed....

Dex-chan lover
@dextersTomato just for reference, the LN is different than the WN. A lot of fans ignore the WN and say the LN is the true version.

@TheFlash080 you are correct but also wrong.
She joins him in the LN due to all the hate the author got from the fans. He changed the story for the LN and the sequel WN takes place after the LN so she is part of his harem in it.

Lol, Mear staring at him like some child who had spotted some sweet candy.

it feels like I have to wait 8 months again. It's such a good story, but sadly this long delay is killing it, sigh.

I just hope next chapter comes earlier.

@ninjadoparana is it Reagan (the guild master)'s sister? I feel like I saw a mention pre-hiatus that when Wazu goes to the capital, he meets Reagan's sister and she falls for him. I feel like someone said she was tan or something, but my memory may be hazy.

edit: found the page of Reagan referencing his sister: https://mangadex.org/chapter/847197/27

WHERE'S THE DRAGON WAIFU YOU MFS WHERE SHE AT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Users who are viewing this thread