Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~

MD@Home
So, who is considered the first of the harem? Tata or the little dragon?
Wonder when she'll get her human form

Fed-Kun's army
Well, as far as i know this adaption is in pplaces different from the Web-Novel and closer to the Light-Novel, but im actually not sure if I get it right.

But If Im rght then in this adaption he doesent lose his Childhood friend to the Hero, but instead she smacks him good. Further changes In cant tell yet, but thats the biggest difference I know of so far.
Have to agree with @Gubly 's point about the whole "untouched flower" mentality thats so sickeningly spread out nowa days, its unrealistic and abyssmaly arkward.
@czarisyn I would guess the little cute furball that is Maer (the dragon), next is either Tata or the Elf (forgot the name).

Also any one a idea who that hooded bastard is?

Aggregator gang
@czarisyn The baby dragon is just a pet, she never gets a human form, and never becomes a member of his harem.
Source: read the novel

@ReaVen_LEAD My guess is on that elf dude from a while ago who wanted to take control of the elf village, just basing it off of him having had a Red Orb and also that smile looked kinda like his.

MD@Home
@Gubly
Thats a bummer, but Tata's Tatas look tasty so I hope she gets added. Might look for the novel sooner or later

Aggregator gang
@me474 She didn’t know about the lord, she sold her body because of her increasing debt caused by the lord without her knowledge. Was funny then I realized it was incorrect but still funny lol

i like the story and all but chapter 3 is really heart toching...!
but i just hope that even the chances of her not getting married to hero is 0.0000001%.!(i think this because that kiss looked like force one and hero is just a scum ..he use the perfect chance to ask saitness as reward so she cant escape from her )

even though she went to adventure to kill demon lord and all but she is a saintess so her purity should be maintain right...!
or did she really banged on the trip to demon lord if so i just hope her life become miserable and she get to know the true side of the hero(who look like annoying mother trucker to me).
and when she realise her mistake it will be too late...!

why i hope this is i dont want mc to be sad , i know they pain of the pure love which you have for many year suddeny truned into betrayal...!man i just wanna cry out loud😭😭😭

after ready the next few chapter i realise that he want to meet her and believe she still love her
but he afraid to accept the fate so he want someone to be with him so he can face her again..!
really harsh live though...!😭

now after reading last chapter i think their is something fishy and also is the demon lord is already deal by hero then why garnir told him that with that power he can defeat demon lord and why their is no side story for aria and hero fight with demon lord...its smells really bad...!
i just hope when the this manga comes to an end the hero become the traitor and mc become the protagonist...!
cant wait crazy update pleaseeeeeee...!

This arch is really the only arch I dislike. It just doesn't make any sense to me. She sold her body to pay a debt that they knew was fake? That seems incredibly extreme to me. Even in the novel, the way it's explained is just bizarre.

@HakuErdrikll chasing after Wazu. If this follows the novel, he won't meet back up with any of the girls for a while. I think it's not until he runs into his sister... but I may be miss remembering, either way I do remember it's a while. Long while. Wazu doesn't really fully understanding how powerful he is, and it doesn't take much for him to get ridiculously far ahead of the girls.

Especially as he collects more goddesses. They grant him stupidly op powers, just as strong as the current goddess.

@Gubly that's not entirely accurate.
She is engaged to him in the novel, it just ends before she's old enough to have a human form. Considering he even accepts his sister as a future wife... he introduces them all as his fiancee's to his parents iirc. Including his sister and Mear. x_X

@firefox1234
any one who buy prostitute girls is a loser who can't get a girl by his look or charm so obviously all her customer are ugly as hell
not to mention they have many diseases due to multiple sex with many strangers that could infect the customer

Aggregator gang
@Scynix from what I can remember the members of his harem is the elf, the prostitute, the princess, the goddess of creation, the goddess of the earth, the goddess of war, the goddess of the sea, and his adoptive-sister. I might be forgetting someone but I can't think who, I'd have to reread the WN to know for sure.

NTR tag idk why ppl so weak now lol

Harame tag is the best fit in this story ARIA ? You will se funny thing that will hapend to hero and that bitch actualy

Dex-chan lover
I think I have forgotten and I might have asked this before. but I ask again to be sure. Does this follow the LN or nah? edit: locked at the desription, found my answer XD

i was kinda against his marriage with the little dragon since she is basically a baby that can't even speak
but i kinda start to low key wish he marry her alone when she is old enough because i feel like her family provide him the best support than all the others cast like they genuinely are concerned about his health and helping him it's almost like they are a real family and the way he interact with them is basically like a close family (especially the cheating arc )
like the only girl who is kinda rival to her is the elf girl only because she is a composed adult that feel like a real woman and she act in very realistic manner and her design is great and is filled with personality and individuality

Users who are viewing this thread