Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~

i don't even read this manga, i came across it using the random feature

but these comments are fucking hilarious out of context

Group Leader
.           ✦             ˚              *                        .              .            ✦              ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍                  ,      

.             .   ゚      .             .

,       .                                🌞                                              *         .           .             .                                                                                        ✦        ,         *      🚀        ,    ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍               .            .                                             ˚            ,                                       .                      .             .               *            ✦                                               .                  .           .        .     🌕              .           .              

˚                     ゚     .               .      🌎 ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ,                * .                    .           ✦             ˚              * .           .             .                                                                                        ✦        ,               🛸        ,    ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍               .            .                                             ˚            ,                                       .                      .

mrf

Tatara taratata tratatata ratata..
What about the elf where is she?

Yeah I don’t care much about neither the protagonist nor his harem. All I ever care about is that soft and precious chibi dragon

Ok, I have a question for those who read the WN and LN:
Do they ever explain the reasoning behind Aria's actions?
And I'm talking about the Aria that falls for the hero.
Were MCs memories from their past together wrong? Was his love onesided? Did she change heart just because?
This is an honest question, I heard that the sister calls Aria a bitch, but does the author portray her like that? I like to think writers have reason's for why they do stuff, and of course I haven't read either WN or LN, but I don't care about spoilers hahaha I'm here for the art after all :p
Thank you very much!

@Malikoman

Sort of, Aria falls for the Hero during their adventures. While the Hero is weaker than the MC, by the time they meet again at the end of the novel, he was still a hero who help defeat a demon lord. Aria's simply forgot about Wazu. It comes off as the author trying to portray it more as adults coming to a mutual understanding, that they where just friends and not lover. But then the author messes it all up by showing that the Hero is a massive asshole and Aria stays with him, even after the MC literally pounds him into the ground during a duel.

Anyway I won't say the author shows Aria as a bitch. She just doesn't understand how much stronger Wazu is compared to how we was before. They only ever have one conversation though, I mean I understand what the author was trying to do, but regardless, it wasn't the best writing.

Also to note this is just in the WN, the LN changes things up, which is what this manga seems to be more based on.

@Vman

Yeah, that's what I heard and you have no idea how much I hope they go for the LN version where, I heard,
she slapped the hero when he went for the kiss and in the end Aria joins the harem.

MD@Home
@Malikoman
Do you have a volume/chapter on when Aria slaps the Hero?

Does Salona ever meet up with Wazu again and if so, when?

MD@Home
@Malikoman
I just finished this one:
https://www.readlightnovel.org/that-person-later-on

Yeah, I need to read the LN version now to see if they fixed it because wow, she dumb (Aria)

Dex-chan lover
I FUCKING HATE CLIFFHANGERS HOLY SHIT...!!! Just when it's about the get interesting it ends and one must wait for the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I actually prefer the past author. This one have a better storytelling but exaggerating thing in certain occasion. I often feel meh but overall still nice to read

Dex-chan lover
I read the other version and it was such a waste that it got cancelled. Or that's what I thought back then. I don't know if any of the two are close to the source material but this one went downhill fast. Sure, the hero being too OP is a common complaint that I usualy don't share but this one is just OP to the point of boring. Plus the whole Tata Arc is so damn unlogical and retarded ( as is the character) that it's just getting hard to bare, especially with the repetetive ending. It didn't make sense the first two times and it's not getting any more believable now...

will he get dumped like multiple times and then leave a trail of girls trying to find him? bcuz of misconception?

Users who are viewing this thread