Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~

why is it WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY OOOFFFFFFFF from the part 1 series?
https://mangadex.org/title/21166/sono-mono-nochi-ni-futsuu-no-otoko-saikyou-no-michi-o-iku

@BloodySorcerer
i agree with you, this new version is not as good, especially his coming into being being way to diff
at first i thought he went crying back to DK, then some time went by and he forgot the elves and they forgot about him

Don't continue this if you're a casual isekai fan that just wants to past time. Those looking for serious stories might have a knack for it but... It's one of those novels that try to be serious and different from the tag, as such it borders on Seinen. However even in that type of stories this series is still pretty lackluster.

HEAVY SP
The ending is one of the worst in light novels in recent memory. It was different and unique, but not in a good way. It's what happens when you try to solely focus on those two aspects of storybuilding. also full-blown
NTR

Dex-chan lover
Its so annoying that author
do these missunderstandings and all just so the MC won't meet with the girls and beside after his bad experience he gives him more suffering with it, i was on the verge of dropping it, if they don't meet in next few chapters(they probably won't looking at the manga flow) im dropping it.

Aggregator gang
TBH i like the opening arc in the first version than this reboot.

in the canceled version, it show how the mc struggling to survive in the mountain, while in this version he just get lucky

He is depressed he thinks he doesn't get a girl because of his look but looking at fat girls differently. Really encapsulate a mind of a virgin.

fat jokes and rape jokes what's next black jokes about knights beating a black man lol
also there is no way a person can be fat and is a knight

Fed-Kun's army
Was interesting at first but gets kind schlocky when the harem starts expanding. This is now the most generic harem series I have come across. What the fuck even happened. The story is just gone.

@koikun Noone gets NTR. IN Web Novel version MC just doesn't get _all_ the possible girls, one that made him a promise when they were children, ends up falling for a Hero, that's about it.

IN LN They fixed that glaring injustice to the point of ridiculesness, he gets all the girls, including blood related sister, jail bait dragon, and childhood friend.
I guess you could say childhood friend (Aria) gets NTR considering in this version she refused Hero, but the MC fucks around.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

smh hes already got the best girl, out of all the female characters only the dragon has truly remained by his side. If thats not dedication then I don't know what is.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread