Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~

@swistak

So it's a harem ending, damn hate those. Was kind of hoping he'd choose just one of the girls. Thanks for the info, now I don't have to waste my time reading this.

Best plot twist would be for mc to slowly, slowly have his heart broken into pieces whenever he gets rejected and at the end when he's at his breaking point, he ends up saving the resurrected beautiful demon king who he sees is being one sidedly attacked by the heros party. The demon king then falls in love with him instantly and finds out about all the girls who've broken his heart. She then accepts all of him and is the first girl who hasn't rejected him and rather asks to be her husband. The now conciled wazu will do anything to protect and cherish the only girl he loves :)

So this story is about an OP adventurer who travels around while having girls fall for him, yet they don't reciprocate his feelings, which causes him to leave and continue on his journey. But then the girls noticed their feeling for him and rush out to follow him to the next town in which he will meet yet another girl, which further increase the train of panty soaked girls who are chasing after his D.

This is literally, the fantasy version of Golden Boy!!

The fuck is this shit??
The manga is getting better with every chapter, but the story is just full of bad writing. Tata's backstory was just so damn forced, it served as nothing more than white knighting fuel, and the fact that the old girls are tossed back into the wind in every new volume get boring and predictable.

All those brainless harem isekai are better than this!

@RetroBoomer facts, shes the only person whos ever saved his life. She also fell for him instantly when he was weak and has stayed by his side the whole time he chases after other girls. None of the other girls had to be by his side faithfully and watch as he courts other women infront of their eyes. Mear is definetly best girl without a doubt.

Another good plot twist for this manga, was if wazu didn't only lose his humanity % when he got stronger. But he also lost a % of his humanity whenever his heart gets broken by someone he loves. So at the very end after his journey is finished and the last girl of his harem breaks his heart, he is left with only 1% humanity, falling into despair and becoming the true demon lord with, no longer feeling emotions and having no tears left to cry. His harem thats been chasing him finally catches up and their love for him brings his humanity back up to 100%. THE END

Dex-chan lover
The alternate story sounds better
I enjoyed the alternate but I don't know about this

Group Leader
I thought it would be better after the switch to LN and Manga forms.

Welp, I thought wrong. Garbage remains garbage, it seems.

Shame cuz this had a pretty interesting first arc.

For those who are wondering why the next chapter wasn't released yet

On the publisher website (COMIC EARTH STAR) it says:

"【Apology】The 20th chapter was scheduled to be released on June 25 but will be delayed due to the author's sudden illness. We sincerely apologize to all our readers. We will announce the release date as soon as it is decided. "

(I think probably when the author gets better)

i like this but my favorite part maybe in the future what's going to happen to him when he reach 0%
and i know i am not the only that is curious

So it's the same with arifureta where the driving force to keep you read this manga is their
reunion, but while in arifureta's case it's the classmates reunion, in this one we wait for the harem reunion. I bet he'll gonna pick at least four or five more girls before they all finally meet.

But, while the moment that part comes will be satisfying, i really don't have the patience to wait especially seeing that chapter 1 got translated 2 years ago, and now it only reached chapter 19. Probably gonna be three or four years before we reach the climax.

An other "Author gets sick, hiatus, repeat" manga with no release schedule. I don't need an other Beserk, thank you.

Double-page supporter
This manga is pretty enjoyable for me bc its different from typical isekais,poor mc deserves some love and i hope this adapts from LN and not WN and mangaka san gets well soon😣

If anyone wants to know what happen to Aria's relationship with MC
Read Sono Mono WN 191, google for link
I'm super weak with unrequited love or romance so it feels so heavy reading this, I'm already having heart break just by reading this.

Users who are viewing this thread