Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~

Episode 19
Release date: June 04, 2020 Next update date: We will inform you as soon as it is decided
Waz, who broke through the barrier magic and defeated the red armor easily, meets the princess of the Kingdom of Manbond, Naminissa ...!?

[Apology] The 20th episode was scheduled to be released on June 25, but the author suddenly became ill. Therefore, it will be postponed. We deeply apologize to our readers. We will inform you of the release date as soon as it is decided.
lol I hope its not Covid

Can anybody give me the Japanese version of the ln pdf ir epub? If English that will be great if not Japanese version will do

Group Leader
does anyone know for which chapter to start reading Novel?
Or which LN volume was adapted to the manga's V4 C19

someone please find the Light Novel version, even a raw which we can google translate. The Web Novel is a rough draft which was rightfully reworked.
The Author tried to do a "5cm per second ending - isekai edition, but thanks to a lack of development or build up, it comes off as a cheap way to deny entry to the harem and create pretend character progression. Since I can't read the LN, i have to go off what others have said, but even the "dumb misunderstanding" idea sounds much better, considering the hero is shown to be shitty and coercive every time he is mentioned (ie the princess being forced to marry him), so it wouldn't be a surprise if he took her against her will

YES!! its based in the LN and not the fcking WN! Thank god! Though i hate harem too i still prefer it over NTR-drama shiit. The one who made the WN is a sick mfcking B....

hey guys if your wondering why there has been no updates in 7 months its cause the manga author is sick and they've already caught up on raws so they just have to wait ig

Users who are viewing this thread