Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~

MD@Home
I saw this in my update feed and I thought "finally!"
And now I'm disappointed. :(

oh man poor mc that holy maiden is just another bitch....
im not judging her for breaking her childhood promise especially when she was able to grab the hero compared to the village idiot but its only proper manners to end a releationship before starting the next one.
anyone who fails to do so is less than human and deserves a good beating no matter the gender or age preferably from friends and family
and since she even admitted to fucking the hero while on the quest she is no holy maiden but a very common bitch (wn 192)
still even with that sad backstory the mc is a bit to beta for my taste
running away is one thing but where is the personal emotional growth that should follow the emotional trauma?

Group Leader
Gotta ask before I read this. I read online that
that in the wn, the mc gets ntr'd but in the ln he doesn't and that it is all a misunderstanding and he gets together with the girl he loves and unfortunately, I can't seem to find the ln.
So does this manga follow the ln or the wn. And also, how many chapters more untill the
misunderstanding is cleared and the mc reunites with the girl he loves
And when does the manga return from hiatus or is it cancelled again like the previous version.

This manga follows the light novel. Mc ends up with childhood friend and it was all a misunderstanding. Shes sctually been looking for him ever since just like the other girls.

I am not to be spoil this BS but this shit will get weird.. relating to those ppl who have read light novel/web novel..

If you guys wondering if the source is LN or WN

The answer is LN I know cause I already finished reading the WN and many part of it did not show in this manga

Some of you may know that this manga has two books this one and the other one has only 5 ch that book is base from the WN

BTW one of the why I know this manga is base on LN is because of some spoilers of the LN

Users who are viewing this thread