Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~

Dex-chan lover
6/10 for the elven tits. MC is unlikeable and even pathetic. It feels like his power is undeserved.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow fuck this mc.. how are you going to say you want a harem then be afraid of fucking girls.. so retarded he goes to a brothel the tells the girl not to offer her herself to people so easily?? Does he not realize where he is? Fucking hate this guy

kaf

to be honest i really like that the manga has lots of pages

Dex-chan lover
I wonder, why they re-launching this series?
The MC kind of unappealing, but somehow all the girls (even the Goddess) are chasing him like crazy. 😅

Urgh... The art is great but the plot is a bit of "what am I reading again?"
I prefer the other adapt but hey, you better off reading the LN or WN as well.
Hoping it doesn't go downhill... as it is going now...

If this whole save-the-damsels-in-distress and make-a-harem wouldn't be, this manga would be awesome. As it is, neither plot not beautiful art are enough for me to endure that. Pity, could have really liked this.

Dex-chan lover
@Kumenbi
You're really not better off reading the books. It's terribly boring, and is practically ADHD in writing.
At least the manga has cute images in them. The books has the MC constantly being insecure about himself.

The MC is pretty like-able and pure, kinda sad that they add the need for him to make a harem... Having a harem whilst having a pure heart is really jarring and contradictory..

He has common sense, value women but not to the point of being a slave to them, value justice but not to the point of fanatic, can give honest smile even tho his heart is broken from Aria case, friendly and easy-going, not a fuck-every-women-that-likes-me... But then he wants a harem..???

Unless, maybe for him, a "Harem" is just being accompanied by female, trusted friends, with no physical intimate relationships with them? Only with Mear probably at later date when she's an adult and they're married..?

Aggregator gang
@KaumGao It’s strongly hinted in Wazu’s backstory that he wants a harem to be like the hero that stole away and married his childhood friend, the one who promised to never leave his side and to marry him when she was forced to go with the hero. Not only that, but Mear’s dad said to him that getting a harem will fix everything, and from his observations of the hero he isn’t wrong in thinking that. Lastly, his character just doesn’t emanate the “I want lots women” attitude. It looks like he only wants one from his past behavior, and he doesn’t seem to be the type of guy to do this out of perversion - rather, it looks like he just wants some friends and maybe one lover. After all, he rejected having sex at a brothel, and instead treated the big tiddy lady with complete respect that she didn’t have for herself. With all of this combined I’m pretty sure that your last paragraph is correct. There’ll probably be some romance here, though (since it has the tag lol)

Group Leader
Found it randomly after the latest chapter was released, no regrets checking it out.

Also, any light novel readers can spoil me on
what happens to Salona and whether Wazu meets his childhood friend again, if the contents are that far already.

Fed-Kun's army
My heart is melting while looking at Mear... Ragnir you poor soul, I feel your pain.

Aggregator gang
You know it is really refreshing having an experienced women be added to his harem. I am sick and tired of stories going to ridiculous lengths to ensure all love interests are virgins. I mean it is not just a lack of realism, but the whole "used goods" neckbeard mentality. I.e if a women is not a virgin she is sullied, and cannot be a romantic partner for the protagonist. Tata breaks this mold, proving that terms like "used goods" is just nonsense words thought up by lose- beta-cucks.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, they rebooted it. Starts in the right place. "Slow buildup" is dreadfully boring, and this entices reading on better.

Users who are viewing this thread