Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~

I wonder if people forget that the web novel is usually fan fiction literally and so the story/ideas are kinda good then the Light novel is adopted from the WN but with stuff changed by some professionals so it's actually way better than the WN and then the stuff that comes after the LN usually the manga or anime comes from the LN and the then the art can be like the WN or LN

Wait so that means Mear can become a human? I can’t wait to see human mear in the future.

@arghhhhhh Hold up, i was talking about this https://mangadex.org/title/21166/sono-mono-nochi-ni WN version, which was canceled btw.
I didn't read the LN, but according to the guy below, there's no NTR in this version whatsoever, so i think you are safe here.

When you see the Dragon's human forms:

oh-no-theyre-hot.jpg

The Dragon King's human form reminds me of Vegeta lol

Tata inst a whore she is a vip class prostitute and fall in love with MC and drop her job xD (teach the other girls the art of love) if you know what I mean 😎

This story dont have NTR really only insinuations and they are lies
EDIT_ this is a really realistic story Aria and Wazu resolve all they problems and Wazu part diferents ways ( atleast in the WN)

Dex-chan lover
This is really good! I think every character introduced has been hot tho, this is a hot world.

@KiTA
one was based on the WN which starts out with NTR. this one is based on the LN which downgrades NTR to misunderstanding, which still sounds pretty shit to be honest.

Group Leader
Wait, @arghhhhhh -- I thought the WN was misunderstanding too?

The manga seems to do in media res and have the goddess talk to the elf girl et all. I don't remember that from the Novel translation I read. Is the manga taking liberties, or did I read the WN translation and the LN is just that different?

Edit: I also don't remember a dragon pet, heh.

@KiTA No, it's not.
As a fellow friend write below "in the WN his childhood friend is in love with the hero and the MC is a cuck the entire time, none of the girls actually like him that he meets on the trip whereas in the LN his childhood friend loves him and hates the hero who caused the misunderstanding in the first place and all the women he meets fall in love with him too. So the WN is a cuck fantasy whereas the LN is your typical harem fantasy."

Group Leader
Looking at it, I must have read the WN, and I distinctly remember basically him misunderstanding the elf and running away from her thinking she wasn't interested (but she was). Do they clarify that later on or something?

Double-page supporter
IIRC in WN, Aria the one that aggresively seducing MC during childhood before she met the hero and went on the journey. So yeah, the hero the one that NTR MC, not the other way around. Aria even tried to chase MC to tell him sorry for not able to fulfill their childhood promise of getting married together.

Compared to the other Manga, this one not only shows the events of the story out of chronological Order, It trivializes a number of the conflicts moreso than the others, has more nudity and instills a more lighthearted tone at the cost of seriousness/actual weight to the world, next to many of the key events in it coming out faster- the whole getting to be OP part went by in a few pages- shit is rushed as fuck.

Incredibly dissapointed.

finally found this again, i have read this a while back and forgot the title, never knew it was discontinued and relaunched.
The first few chapters are fast paced because it's already been published before so it's just like a recap.
I agree with others about the art, the art really degrades. Anyways atleast this manga is still ongoing.

I really like the characters of this one. I might have to start reading the novel as well.

Users who are viewing this thread