Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~

Group Leader
@Daexion are ya sure cause, MC seems like a little bitch who let the girl he loved get taken without even trying to confront her who also (bitch) just gave up and ended up with the hero, if her love was strong enough and well was just enough she would have waited. I feel as if by the end of the novel and series he will end up with said bitch like the "How I met your mother" ending. The bitch will either leave the hero or hero dies and our bitch MC will eventually just hook up with bitch.

Why would girls be Yandere over a little bitch I will never understand but okay, ill wait until it reaches 20 chapters without getting axed then read. Thanks.

Just tell me, in LN version will Aria end up with an MC, or she will be with a hero? 'Cos i read the WN and in the WN Aria stays with a hero, pretty unpleasant experience i must say, 'cos they meeting was the only cliffhanger for me to continue reading it.

@cyphexada SERIOUS SPOILER
She ends up as part of the Wazu Faction.
As a reader of the LN, I can say this was one of the funniest rides I have ever had. The translation I had was horrendous, and probably this manga adaptation will make it that much more enjoyable. I would recommend this to anyone.
@superspartan177
This was written as a comedy, and it hyperbolizes a lot of tropes commonly used but the genre. But even there, the author intentionally gives you incomplete information from the beginning in order to jump-start the story, it's explained much better later on. And also, the MC does truly change and grow in the time he spends on the mountain, that's the whole point of the journey.

Aggregator gang
@littleoni Is it worth reading the LN? I read the WN and although I didn't dislike the ending(
cuz he still got his harem which matters the most all the other girls love over one is just not worth it
) I still felt somewhat lacking, does the story changes?
putting aside that aria's went on a journey to find wazu

PS: I dont like this new manga art, the other one was by far better.

@conscript117
It doesn't change all that much except for the beginning: the WN has a slightly different beginning from these mangas and the LN they are based on: the Aria issue is tackled differently, the main plot is introduced earlier, and everything Wazu related (
How he becomes essentially a god
) is introduced later.

Group Leader
@littleoni even though its like that, I cant be cucked, more like really don't want to read a story where you start out like damn he lost his life's love which goes to, wow she had a kid with the sleazy hero to, he ends up alone because even though all the girls liked him he couldn't get over first love.

@superspartan177
That's why I'm mentioning the incomplete information. You don't see Aria's side of the story until much later on. You see Wazu, who has had an easy-but-unfulfilling life until that moment (he was born into a villager family, he had no talent, while his sister is extremely intelligent and doted in magic, he tried to go into adventuring only to fail miserably. And yet his future is ensured, he will never have to worry about economic needs as long as he works the fields like his parents did, etc) just freak out and overreact because he has lost something he had taken for granted. And the one who took it from him is exactly the opposite of him, at least in theory (born into the fate of a hero, trained to become one, has many virtues and talents, but his future is anything but certain), and somehow what Wazu wanted to become, at least in a sense. Wazu wanted to be such, but failed, and someone who succeeded is the one to take Aria, that makes Wazu lose sight of reality and run away, without looking back, or giving Aria the benefit of the doubt. He just assumes he has been betrayed, and tries to, at the same time, be understanding of her and rejecting (because he runs away). Then again, let's remember we don't see Aria's point of view of the whole issue, nor the hero's. I'll make a spoiler for you, if you want to read it:
The hero is a dick and he never asked Aria's oppinion. He just assumed that since she took care of him as a healer, she had feelings for him.
I can also understand your point of view. You don't want to face that betrayal and regret. You didn't come to a fantasy/comedy work to be faced with a hard hitting blow of despair. Neither I want to (I hate NTR. I just can't tolerate it. As soon as it comes up I just get the hell away). But I can assure you this is not the case. Aria's development is something that's talked about later on. She is an important character and you can more or less follow her jurney and how she sees the world, and how her worldview has changed, in no small part thanks to the hero.
The narrative does become heavy sometimes, and it does tackle some quite deep issues. But it's final objective is to entretain comically, and from the moral standpoint to teach the value of loyalty and sincerity (
because both loyal (Wazu) and sincere (Aria) characters get rewarded in the end.
)

Group Leader
@littleoni okay I trust you. I really trust you know because your points about the type of person wazue is perfectly correct and I guess I didn't wanna look at it in that light. The first spoiler I knew about because I read a bit of the LN or WN when it first came out or got translated but dropped it really fast as it was sounding like NTR.

Ill pick up and read the series so thanks once again.

Well from the comments,I just came to know that the WN and LN have a distinctively different course of events.
WN really seems worth simply due to Wazu
wrecking the Hero and getting over the bitch that Aria seems to be in the WN as opposed to her mellowed out counterpart in the LN.

@Rukii It's my understanding that
in the WN his childhood friend is in love with the hero and the MC is a cuck the entire time, none of the girls actually like him that he meets on the trip whereas in the LN his childhood friend loves him and hates the hero who caused the misunderstanding in the first place and all the women he meets fall in love with him too. So the WN is a cuck fantasy whereas the LN is your typical harem fantasy.
And this adaptation is supposed to follow the LN.

@jameaney Ah. I had not noticed some of the details you mentioned. Looks like the LN actually tries to go a softer and safer route than the WN then. Was kinda hoping for something different with this one but now I am having second thoughts.

So where i can read translated ln?
I am Already read wn and its good
I see many ppl complain about ntr stuff in wn
But if you read about conclusion with childhood friend you know its not realy bad

Well, WN was pretty bad not only because the cuck MC there was a lot more stupid things to that
P.S. Tata is a whore btw.....
literally
P.S.S. and stop justifying Aria, she's a bitch, and story from her point of view didn't change that fact at all, even her reason's to be with hero is ridiculous and stupid. And o wanna point out 1more thing, the story with Aria it's exactly NTR, cos there's a lot of ppl who's calling the rape a NTR which is fucking not.

wooot... waiiittt. dragon mom ? family quarrel ? is this some kind april mop joke ? ahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread