Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~

Looks like this manga was using the LN stories. Need to read the LN tho, because WN was diffrent than LN

Dex-chan lover
Noticably better than the last adaptation. The new artist is doing a fantastic job with the facial expressions and the settings. I look forward to seeing more in the future.

Group Leader
Is this NTR? Ive heard so much about this series being NTR territory and that he cant get with any other girl, the chick the MC likes ends up with the Hero and stays with the Hero and he see's her on multiple occasions and see's them flirting so he keeps running away. Can someone please tell me? I despise NTR in Manga especially in these types.

Dex-chan lover
Was this based on the LN or WN? I remembee that Aria (Childhood friend) is a real gold digger in the WN.

But she is more caring and regretfull in LN.

Surprised to see the updates on this manga but noticed it's a different version and spend an hour for it lol.

Fed-Kun's army
@superspartan177

Well Osana Najimi is a gold digger. But when she met him again (There's a couple of time they met but it was just a fake) at the arena after wazu beat the living shit outta the hero, Aria cared for the hero and suprised to see wazu again. See before the hero kissed her she saw wazu. Truth is she wanted to be with wazu, but she already hurt him severely she then decided it was best to look away

In aria's case
It's an NTR thrope... oftenly seen in hentai. Where the girl You know. Gives up...

But don't worry there's 1-3 NTR attempt on wazu harem where wazu beat the living dante's 9 circle of hell to prevent it. It's satisfying...

But one of wazu harem is already defiled cause she was a hoe. WAS tho but she was sweet but poisonous..

The hero is a cocky dick.

Wazu sister is infitely inseki and assault attempt wazu at every oppurtunities

Forgot to tell. It's half true. About he can't get other girls. Truth is after he confess to couple of girl and ran the fuck away. Like doing guerilla tactics. The girls after realizing their feelings they ran after wazu to fuck him. I-i mean to rape him. I-i-i meant! To help him get over aria.

Which then makes ARIA relieved that wazu has more caring girls by his side. Truthfully ARIA is forced to marry the hero. So i want to hate her for staying with the hero but i'm fuckin conflicted.

There's more to tell but it'll spoil you.

I have a habbit of blabbing my mouth. So i put spoiler tag to prevent it for spoiling your day.

Group Leader
@Rift Nah you helped me decide to not read it, it so thrown over the place I don't even know what to say. if you wanna tell me more, Please Do! All I want from any Manga is That The hero gets the heroine that he wants and not give up that fuckin easily. What you described reminded me of another manga series where the hero wants to find love or atleast experience it so he dates girls who dislike him unknowing that he is the hero they all love, he eventually saves each of them which makes them realize he is the hero and chase after him, the second last chick I was really routing for but alas no, the ending was fine though.

Dex-chan lover
@Blacklight240

WN: Web Novel; Often seen as a rough print of a story that someone creates and posts online for people to read. WN are ofter very very lenghty.
LN; Light Novel is more of a refined version of a Web Novel a novelist creates after said Novelist gets a publisher or gains popularity. Usually a Light Novel will have the same plot and story as a WN, but with revised plot points etc etc

NTR: Japanese acronym for Netorare, used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader. ~ Taken from Urban Dictionary

NTR is ofter followed up by betrayal, tradgey and heavy drama.

Anyone can correct me on this.

Fed-Kun's army
@superspartan177

Well for me though it's fine i tend to read without caring about the plot. Well its a shame that wazu didn't get Aria. But that's fine she made that decision and wazu got a harem out of it.

If he didn't run and chooses Aria... Everyday wazu will feel like shit cause the girl he like is being fucked by the hero. In these case i chant a curse...

The novel you reminded of it piqued my interest...
Tried searching for it got nothing. Do you read them untranslated?

Fed-Kun's army
@MCX01

NTR is often followed up by betrayal, tragedy, and heavy drama.( NTR itself is a combination of these 3 )

NTR is usually started with rape or blackmail.

*Careful treading these water. It may break your heart or cause psychological damage. After reading one you may feel more aware and distrusting of others near your girlfriend or crush.

( Although unnecessary a good warning is a need )

I think I'm kinda understanding, the previous manga story was the WN version where MC gets NTR'ed for real, this one is the LN version because you can see the hero tries to kiss the childhood friend Aria but MC already left, unable to see the scene that came after ( Aria punching the hero before he could make his move).

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if MC will ever lose his virginity. Or... kiss someone at least? Circle of friends is not a harem if you will not make love with it.

Users who are viewing this thread