Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~

Fed-Kun's army
@Demize Do you have any sources that tell that this manga is based on the WN instead the LN? Judging from the characters and plot points it seems to be following the LN.

Dex-chan lover
hopefully this doesn't get canceled kinda liked the other one just a bit better

@TheAmokz
did you skip the page where she willingly kiss the hero, and doesnt even change her facial expression?
thats what happens at the WN,
except that he finds her with the hero in the forest and not only kissing but about to have a go, when she returned from the trip she already had done it with the hero b4 lmao xD

Banned
one way to know if this is NTR route or the other. Search if the artist did any NTR related stuff :v

Dex-chan lover
zRDKT6R.png

Fed-Kun's army
@Demize So it's exactly like in the LN; the hero proposes Aria, tries to kiss her, Wazu runs away and misses seeing Aria punching the hero and refusing his proposal. She also looked surprised when the hero pulled her to him and rather depressed in previous panels.

It's pretty interesting when things like this happen. You can really see how the artist/art can make a huge difference on the way the story is told.

Regardless of the story difference, I feel like the art was a lot better in the first manga. I wish they kept the same artist, but it seems like he moved onto a different manga called Jiisama ga Iku.

Wow. I got depressed after reading that. press f to wish Wazu a good life a.k.a. Mountainboy

Fed-Kun's army
The worst part of the adaptation is the cop-out they have for the childhood friend.
"Oh no; the hero faked our relationship but i actually love u wazu"
Pure bullshit

The WN will always be better due to the catharsis of seeing Wazu DESTROY the hero with facts and logic

Tell me where i should read this LN, or which chapter should i start based on this latest chapter manga.
or should i start from the beggining?

Double-page supporter
They failed the best joke: normally the Goddess doesn't talk directly to the MC. At the start, he just had the blessing of the Goddess, and she started using the description of the blessing to say her thoughts.

@MoiSoi getting cheated/cheating (in love)

Users who are viewing this thread