Sono Ossan, Isekai de Nishuume Play wo Mankitsuchuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
"But this is actually boring, you know."
Yes, I know.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like somebody shoved shit inside my eyes while I was reading it.

1/10

The loli probably the goddess herself who run out of power. Thus explained why she sealed there and with out memories .

Aggregator gang
why do guys in manga always pick names over random crap like this? you named her after a meat pie shop cause she was hungry? I hope those are literally the best meat pies in the world and she's forever a glutton or else she'll be pissed to find out the origin of her name

Dex-chan lover
>old man
>36
Fucking stupid but good on the author for not writing yet another 28-year-old """"""""old man """""""" like the other dipshits in manga.

Isekai? Harem?

eb8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
A veteran adventurer was preparing for his retirement when his former disciple returned to the village, intending to recruit the old man to his party. Filled with regret due to an incident that happened in his first party, the old man rejected his offer. Being affected by his disciple’s adventurous spirit, the old man leaves in hopes of reigniting his long lost dream, to become the strongest adventurer that ever lived.
So this description is a fucking lie then.

>cpmplain about name giving...
Haha thats a new one, I hope you're not a German because they have a sophisticated taste on choosing name like...
Kun*z , Fann* , Di*k , Brunch , Hecking , etc.

Dex-chan lover
It would be remiss of me to profane from asking, at what hour doth the lady and the gentlesir plan to commence the lovemaking?

Users who are viewing this thread