Sono Ossan, Isekai de Nishuume Play wo Mankitsuchuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
wow i got the name right... they literally showed a moon outside the window "luna...?"... anyway i hope that the sword is not the "it can cut anything" sword, since the action would just be a swing and done... forgot which manga did that

Dex-chan lover
That dagger reminds me of Lina Inverse and that strange boomerang sword she had. Looks cool, and she was proficient with it, but how do you sheath it? Only way I think would be to clasp it.
She lucked out with that name too. I’d have named her craterface.

Aggregator gang
Let's name the girl because she like meat pies, says no one ever. Seriously, if you wished to name her Luna, just say something about the moon, not a f*cking meat pie.

Double-page supporter
@moth super bad luck normally level up give u randomly stat between 1 and 3 but he alway get 1 so let's reset start at lvl 1 again get some op item(not sure) adventure once more and collect more loli(don't call fbi pls)

Dex-chan lover
Yuuya is a middle aged adventurer without talent. As hardworking as he is, he spends his days garnering little reward. One day, his memories of being a corporate slave return and he realizes that he has reincarnated into a world of the video game he had been obsessed with. As a bonus for resetting his level, his stats rise and the limits increase to the maximum. As a result, his life receives a turnaround. Using his knowledge of the game as well as his 10 years of experience as an adventurer, he will obtain all that he grasps with the skills he has forged. At last, in his third life, the time has come for the old man to be rewarded for his efforts.

So when is this gonna happen? And so far the story has been okay, but really couldnt say the same for the art tho

Dex-chan lover
what is with that retarded looking dagger? it's literally impossible to pull it out with a shape like that.
so is this isekai or not? he seems to already be living in the fantasy world and he has no knowledge of our world. the description made it seem like he got isekai's but so far nothing...

This artist doesn’t understand light and shadows. On the 24th page, last picture, there’s light on the floor cast from the windows on all four walls, each coming directly away from the window in a straight line. A hypothetical line drawn from each of the windows through and past the light cast on the floor would all intersect in the middle of the square room. This means there would have to be four different suns shining outside, one directly straight outside each window. That’s just one such error.

Nice. A Janbiya, a knife given to boys 14 yo signaling they are men. Giving it to a girl is...

The fuck?

an Ossan with plenty experience.. but act like he was a teenager who never seeing naked female..

that's why i always hates when stupid Author make an Adult MC, the Author will just make those MC personal like teenager.. so fucking bullshit.

not to mention the background story is so lack in everything for starter.

The hell with that Assassin knife.. the sheath is fucking wrong.. how will you unsheathing it?

Make your very own generic isekai in 3 easy steps

1: Have a your MC meet a girl within the first 5 minutes, bonus points for animal ears, amnesia and a mysterious backstory
2: Have the newly formed party go on an adventure with no real motive
3: AWESTRUCK NEW PLACE FACE.

It's a new world, so do some world building.

So people can just redo their levels at the max level..
He is level 50.. is that the max level for the class to upgrade to the next or every job is capped at 50?
Why not keep some gears to assist in the level grinding? He just straight up sold everything to stick with basic gear..
Even capping at 50 with the new stable +3 stat per lvl boost.. is that extra +100 of each stat going to really make such a difference.
If already capped people with good luck on stat rolls couldn't beat the tower, why does just a few more pts give him such confidence?

Dex-chan lover
I thought for a moment he was gonna name her Luna Meat Pie

an Ossan with plenty experience.. but act like he was a teenager who never seeing naked female..
Experience as an adventurer that is.
You don't automatically gain immunity to those things when you reach a certain age.
Averting your eyes from nudity is learned, so you'd have to throw away your shame and unlearn it. But why tho?

Group Leader
I totally forgot he said this:
q28.jpg

Oh, and to all the people complaining about how to sheathe/unsheathe the dagger, you just do it normally.
The blade is not the exact shape of the scabbard.
Look up for Janbiya if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread