Sono Ossan, Isekai de Nishuume Play wo Mankitsuchuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
@Qaedi I mean a reasonable person would. A dipshit would just get worse. It seems they were reasonable despite being pricks.

Dex-chan lover
Definitely a good idea to reset your level if you can get max results. Assuming you didn't get near max the first time round. This is basically saying you can get lucky or work twice as hard to reach the top.

bSiPfMj.png

Hmm.. how come this has such a low score? Sure CH1 and 2 weren't that amazing but at this point it should still be at least a 7 considering the art and writing...

Dex-chan lover
What is up with the class names on page 10? 'Majic warrior, Maetial artist?

Group Leader
I guess this is Healer-type Monk, and not the Kung-Fu type since there is a separate Martial Artist class.

What is with this manga and illogical weapons? First there was that stupid dagger in the first chapter that simply can't be drawn from its sheath; and now the MC is drawing a huge-ass broadsword from a side-hanging sheath? At least it's not a back-sheath, which would've been even more ridiculous, but I still think it's a stretch to draw such a massive weapon like that.

@Merilirem According to the light novel, all 49 times he leveled from 1 to 50, he was "cursed" with the worst stats up gains of +1 every single time. So yeah, +3 guaranateed every time will basically mean he's 3 times more powerful in all his stats by the time he hits 50.

@jimmyclear Yeah, this chapter skipped a ton of stuff from the light novel. It feels like it's missing a page or two between every page that is shown. >.<

@boogle because the protagonist is strong, he got a 'harem' and there are only 2 chapters so people are just reading the setup and not caring enough to vote it up, while the people who intrinsically hate everything in this genre/setup will downvote everything.

Users who are viewing this thread