Sono Ossan, Isekai de Nishuume Play wo Mankitsuchuu - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
It's a so-called hp bar. Literally labeled too.
I understand it is confusing for you, as unlike what synopsis claims you are not reincarnated or transmigrated, so you would be unused to see somethings health quantified.

Dex-chan lover
'Rown*
Unsure why tl used 2 languages in its name, but maybe the jp did too.
It says 炎帝竜コロナドラ[ゴン] (lit. Flame Emperor Dragon Corona Dra[gon]) on the last page, with [ゴン] assumed to be the characters cut off from the panel. I believe the TL is fine.

Dex-chan lover
It says 炎帝竜コロナドラ[ゴン] (lit. Flame Emperor Dragon Corona Dra[gon]) on the last page, with [ゴン] assumed to be the characters cut off from the panel. I believe the TL is fine.
Yep, if anything that was the name in the WN too iirc (there was no cut out there for obvious reasons), so tl in the chapter is just fine lol

Edit: This is v3, chapter 20 in the WN (though manga has rushed and jumped around so much lol)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
'Rown*
Unsure why tl used 2 languages in its name, but maybe the jp did too.
It says コロナドラ[ゴン] (lit. Flame Emperor Dragon Corona Dra[gon]) on the last page, with [ゴン] assumed to be the characters cut off from the panel. I believe the TL is fine.
Yep, if anything that was the name in the WN too iirc (there was no cut out there for obvious reasons), so tl in the chapter is just fine lol

Edit: This is v3, chapter 20 in the WN (though manga has rushed and jumped around so much lol)
In other words: "the jp did too". I have seen tln's about the jp using katakana like that for foreign speak, but think this might be the first time I see them decide to mix latin in with the jp (and possibly english, too, if "dora[gon]" isn't jp by now?)

Users who are viewing this thread