Sore wa Rei no Shiwaza desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - True Feelings

Dex-chan lover
good to see that imouto was able to open up to her,thanks for the chapter😊😊

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Fed-Kun's army
MC just go and see your family tree. Your predecessor must be exorcist.

Torri is not the smartest tool in the shed, but compared to other MCs, he is a close to a genius since he didn't take 100 chapters to figure out the problem.

Supporter
I think she will fucked up in this chapter. Thanks for MC

Dex-chan lover
Louise from ZnT was the peak of the tsundere trend. After that people couldnt take that level of trash anymore. Kinda sad that tsunderes are still staple characters tho, wish they'd all disappear.

That ghost is the best wingman u can find. Not only can she interfere with the mortal realms but the MC’s crush cant even sense her...

Dex-chan lover
"get vaccinated"

as if. I'm pretty much the lowest priority demographic in that line. I'll be surprised if I can even get an appointment for that by June.

On Topic: finally, asking the real questions. This isn't like Mieriko-chan, so idk why he hasn't at least started researching the supernatural after all this occurred.

Supporter
@ginongo I also watched it untih 4th season. You mention ZnT for some comment right but i can't found it anywhere now
Lols, I just realized it's not a comment but it's on credit page

Users who are viewing this thread