Sore wa Rei no Shiwaza desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - True Feelings

I actually like Torii. He solves the problem "in a normal way" rather than doing some stupid stuff that drags the story tens of chapters further.

Double-page supporter
Based ghost reading romcoms, I wonder what will happen if you gave her domekano

Dex-chan lover
@jmas081391
Same here. If tsundere's are within a limit then I don't mind. Like Kaguya and Shirogane. But actually hurting physically or verbally I can't tolerate especially when the guy can't take it.
Same goes for the Sadist types.

Dex-chan lover
Oh right ! Even if he's clearly the only one who can see her I forget that he IS the only one who can see her (if that lakes any sense).
Plot next ? Origin story ? Would be very cool. Plus we now know Kirishima-san's feelings.
thx

Dex-chan lover
@ginongo I mean Louise was literally the highest extreme of the character type. Others are done really well. It honestly just depends on the writing. A lot of writers heavily rely on the physical and verbal abuse because and then throw in a sweet moment here and there because they think that's the appeal of Tsunderes but they fail to actually develop them beyond that. Makes the characters seem bipolar. Characters like Taiga Aisaka, Rin Tohsaka, Kaguya Shinomiya, Nino Nakano, Mikoto Misaka and Shana are examples of tsuns who get meaningful development. I still can understand why they wouldn't appeal to some people though.

i want to see this ghost reading nisekoi

the ghost will surely bashed ichijou's head for his hesitation

You know what, now I want Junji Ito write a romcom manga, complete with his distinct artstyle of course lmao. I mean, Tomie looks cute

well you see the mc spirit spirit powers are awakening. Soon he will become a soul reaper

Dex-chan lover
Tsundere is the best shit ever, especially if they are loli and twintails.

Double-page supporter
...this is actually the first time our MC talk to the ghost directly isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread